1x1 Wolf Pack [Inactive]

It was early in the morning. A long howl sounded through the woods and the pack's territory. Shadow immediately woke up, knowing that it was the howl of one of his guards.

He walked out of his den to meet the guard in the middle of the camp. The guard warned him that there was another wolf close to his territory. Shadow sniffed the air and knew his guard was right.

Sasha

My legs moved even though I was sure I couldn't go any more. I had run for the past 3 days to get away from the place I once called home. My paws, once a light grey color, was now painted brown and red from the mud I had run through and the blood seeping from the cuts in the skin of my paws. My stomach was pulsing with constant hunger pains as I carried on into a new territory. This was the 26th one I had passed through on my escape. I realized I was now a rogue, alone and packless.

Suddenly I heard the most beautiful sound ever right now. A stream of water. Without the care that I just ran for three days I ran towards the sound and gulped down as much water as I could between pants. Once my thirst was satisfied I found a sunny spot and laid on my side near the stream. Closing my eyes, I relaxed into the warm earth and drifted to sleep not caring if this was the last time I opened my eyes. I was finished.

Shadow told the guard that he should get the Beta to watch after the pack for now. He now ran through the woods towards the scent of the intruder.

As he came closer, he slowed down and made almost no sounds at all. He now had the wolf in sight. Normally Shadow would attack an intruder right away. But this wolf was asleep and seemed heavenly wounded. He walked over to the wolf and stood next to him.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my territory?" Shadow said it on such a volume that the outer wolf woke up.

Sleeping wasn't easily achieved because I knew I needed to keep on guard for others but I didn't account that flashbacks of memories would invade my peace once I fell asleep. My past haunted me as it flashed across my closed eyelids. I saw every abuse; scars, burns, punishment, and fearful moment spend in my old pack. I was their slave, I now realized, not an omega they said. Maybe omegas were slaves. I wouldn’t know until I saw another pack.

My thoughts and somewhat peaceful slumber were shattered by the commanding voice of another wolf. My eyes snapped open at the same moment I sprung to my feet and snarled, facing the wolf. I know that earlier I said I didn’t care if I was killed but now I change my mind. I’ll fight to the death if that is what it takes to possibly survive. As I glanced up at the larger wolf standing before me I was sure my chances of survival were slim. Very slim.

Shadow was surprised as the wolf jumped up on his 4 legs. Shadow noticed that she was ready to fight, and although Shadow would always have started the fight. But something told him that it was not fair to fight this wolf, she seemed very badly injured. But Shadow was still not planning to act like a caretaker for the other wolf, she was still an intruder in his territory.

Shadow sat down to show that he didn't want to fight, but was even sitting holding an Alpha stance. "Who are you and what are you doing in my territory?" Shadow repeated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raine

I kept the snarl rumbling in my chest until it died suddenly when the other wolf sat down. I studied him for a second but kept the defensive posture. He was larger than me but not by much. Through all of my past abuse and malnutrition I stayed rather large in size. I never knew my parents because they were killed when I was young but they must have been Alphas or Betas. That would explain my size. Shaking my head, I didn't answer him immediately. I growled out "Why do you care? Your Alpha wouldn't want you talking to a filthy rouge would he? Probably a worse leader than my old Alpha." I hated them. All of them. Without Alphas I wouldn't be alone and my parents wouldn't be dead!

Shadow became angry as he listened to what the female said to him. He stood up and starred her right into her eyes. "I care because I am the Alpha here" Shadow showed his extremely sharp and strong fangs "I do not accept anyone in my pack acting like this, so now show me some respect and answer my question" Shadow laid a claw on the female her head forcing it down.

Raine

I stiffened when the wolf stood and glared at me but I met his glare with one of my own. When I heard he was Alpha my heart stopped but i didn't flinch back or bow down as a normal wolf would. When the Alpha tried to shove my head down I attacked. Swinging my head to the side I captured the Alpha's paw in my jaw and bit down. Hard. I released the paw and jumped to the side away from the Alpha and the stream. " I don't show respect to your kind! Your kind are nothing but evil scum! You are not my Alpha! You can't control me!" I snarled baring my own set of sharp fangs now tinted red from the Alpha's blood.

Shadow's first thought was to kill the rouge right away. But he still didn't want to fight a badly injured wolf. "What do you mean with my kind? What have I even done to you?" Shadow was confused, normal wolves would be extremely scared for Shadow because he was larger than average and quite a feared Alpha in this area. The pain in his claw didn't make thinking any easier.

"Listen, I do not want to fight with you. But if I have to I can ensure you that you'll lose. All I want is a little respect and your story. You shouldn't just hate someone without knowing who you are talking to."

Shadow walked to the stream, on 4 legs. He dipped his bleeding claw in the stream and starred at the rouge again.

Raine

I could run right now. I would probably be out of his territory before he could even react. Of course he has a reason to hunt her down and kill her even outside of his territory because she bit him. That fact and her new found pride wouldn't let her turn tail and run. This Alpha didn't think she was capable of fighting anyways so she couldn't be weak. Not after just escaping another tyrant. "Alpha's. The whole lot of you are tyrants and bullies!" She watched, turning with him, as he walked to the stream and dipped his hurt paw in the cool water. The water was stained red for a small bit but then the blood stopped and the water was once again crystal clear. "I can hold my own. I'm stronger now." I snarled. The brave act was ruined when my stomach spasmed with hunger and I whimpered from the pain. This was worse than being starved by the pack because i would always have at least the bones or the fat after the pack ate. On my own i didn't have anything.

Shadow didn't believe what the rouge said. She was feeling confident about herself, maybe to confident is what Shadow thought. Shadow thought about a possibility of letting her join the pack, but he first wanted to see respect. "Listen" he said as he took his paw out of the water again, he walked over to the rouge "I'm really intrested in what you have to tell, because what you are saying is not fair at all, you have no idea to whom you are speaking" Shadow lifted his bleeding paw again "But first, I still want some respect from you, and this time I will not be so kind" Shadow laid his claw on the female's head and pushed her head down with more force now. He was putting his nails in her skin to hold more grip and not let her escape a second time.

Raine

I stayed rooted to where I was as the wolf stalked over to me. I wasn't going to be afraid of his kind anymore. I was shocked when he said he was interested in what I was saying so much so that he was able to actually place his paw on my head and once again try to shove it down. A snarl ripped through my chest and teeth as I lunged away from the Alpha. I felt the pricks on his nails cut into the skin of my head as I pulled away but I didn't care very much. "Is it a Alpha thing or a male thing to think you can command respect before it is earned!?" To say I was furious was an understatement. I bared my teeth daring him to come closer and try and touch me again. "This time I wont be so kind." I snarled using his own words against him.

Shadow was not thinking about a position in his pack at all anymore. He thought that this was ridiculous, but he kept calm. "I can command respect since you have entered my territory" The bared teeth didn't really impress Shadow, instead he showed off his as well. "I'm asking you once more, show me some respect and tell your story to me."

Shadow looked relaxed from the outside but was very alert. He didn't care about the rouge's physical condition anymore and was ready to fight. And kill.

Raine

I could see the shift in the wolf's body and hear his anger and frustration but I wasn't backing down. I flattened my ears back at the commanding voice of the Alpha. To tell the truth the tone was starting to wear away at my control. It really did affect me and want me to lower my head then I remembered every time I lowered myself in submission to Carson, my old alpha, and how each time I did it just ended up getting me beaten and tossed around. "Why should I bow to you? So you could beat me like Carson? So I'm already low and you could shove me lower?" My words cut off as my emotions choked me. "I'm not going to be a slave to anyone anymore. I would rather be alone and dead than in a pack and tortured!" I yelled ready to fight.

Shadow let out along sigh. He got so tired of al those rouges consuming his precious time. "Listen" he said on an extremely serious tone now. "First of all, I have no idea who Carson is. And if he started to beat you up when you showed him his respect he wasn't a true Alpha. You might be lower than me but that doesn't mean that you are showing respect. And since I am a true Alpha that does everything to protect his pack instead of beating them up, I'll make sure that you will not be tortured. However, if you still want to die now... That wouldn't be any problem."

Raine

I guess he was finished dealing with me but I wasn't going to bow down to him just yet. I listened as he asked and smiled slightly at the comment about Alpha Carson not being much of an alpha. My ears perked up at the promise of me not being tortured. Really? He wouldn't beat me or allow me to be beaten? Then he commented about me wanting to die. I laid down placing my head on my paws and closed my eyes. "it's not that I want to die. I just don't want to go back... They kept me as a slave. Abused, beat, starved, and laughed at me. I did as I was told, I took care of everyone, and I kept quiet yet they still hated me." I whimpered at the memories as tears streaked through my fur.

Shadow walked over to the rogue and sat down next to her. "I'll probably never feel as you do, but one thing is clear to me. You haven't been in a real pack. It doesn't sound like a pack at all." Shadow now laid down and looked at the rogue. "A pack is about being a close group, knowing each other and doing everything for each other. And for an Alpha it's just unacceptable to beat his pack members up. My task here is to lead and protect the pack. Of course, sometimes I need to use anger, but beating a pack member up is not something for a true Alpha"

Last edited by a moderator:
Raine

I opened my eyes as I heard the alpha approaching me ready for an attack and I was shocked when he lay next to me and spoke kind words. Did he have mood swings or something? Of course I was stressing him out and angered him so I understood. I glanced over at the alpha as he talked about a true pack. I was mesmerized. A family. A pack. People who actually care about me? It was strange.

Shadow was satisfied and knew he had achieved his goal. He had won her trust and respect since he saw listening as he form of respect. "Come with me to the camp, our healer will fix you up over there" Shadow stood up and shakes his body to get his fur neat again. He walked a couple of meters away and turned around to see if the female was following him.

Raine

I just laid there in disbelief as the alpha walked a few feet away. He would let me in his territory much less let his healer fix me? Wouldn't there be pups there? He would trust a rogue around pups and females? When he turned around to see if I was following I turned my head as if to say "Really? No tricks?"

"Please stop thinking that way" Shadow sighed again "Up and till now, I have never met an Alpha that sounds worse than that silly Carson of yours. Now please come with me and ill bring you to the healer." And as some sort of revenge Shadow used the female's own words against her. "And I want no tricks from you either, I can still change my mind" Shadow turned his head and walked towards the camp.

Raine

I pushed myself up from the ground, shaking myself to try and rid my fur of the muck and dirt it had collected aver the past few days of running. When it didn't work I just sighed before padding up behind the alpha. It bothered me that I wound be meeting a new pack when I was filthy and had matted fur. At least I was meeting a new pack while guarded by a alpha.

Shadow inspected the rogue that was walking next to him. "I'm Shadow by the way." They soon entered the camp and a couple of wolves came to inspect the new rogue. Shadow growled to keep them on a distance, he wasn't sure if the rogue would like any attention now. Shadow first wanted to make sure that she was doing all right so he walked to the healer's den.

Raine

"I'm Raine" I said quietly to the alpha as we entered their camp. Wolves of all ages and ranks stopped what they were previously doing to stare at me. I grew nervous instantly slowing my walk as they began to approach me. I stiffened, half expecting them to lung at me to punish me for something I did wrong. It was the alpha whom growled and I turned expecting him to be mad at me but instead he was telling the rest of the wolves not to come near me. We continues walking towards what I guess was the healer wolf's den as the wolves stared at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back