• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with albinope

"They don't behead but punishments can be quite severe. Especially for the servants if we mess up. "He said as he shuddered slightly. He had a few scars that he did his best to hide from when he had screwed up many times. "You'll love the gardens Your Highness. They're just so beautiful."He said as they exited the hall, entering an outdoor hall.

Emmett was going to say more but he was distracted by the scene in front of him. "Wow; it's beautiful," he gasped. Cherry petals gently fell from the ceiling and the scent of roses filled the air. Emmett took in a deep breath. "Well, Rick, it looks like you weren't lying. It's so peaceful here. I love it."

Rick shook his head."I would never lie Your Majesty, it would not bode well for me. "He said softly as they walked, looking around the gardens. He loved the gardens so much as he was able to escape from the Princess and suffocating life.

"Well I would have never expected that you would lie to me," Emmett chuckled. "I see myself escaping here many times in the future." For awhile the pair walked in silence and just took in the scenery. "I'll have to talk to the gardener here. They did a wonderful job. It's too bad they're so underappreciated."

"Well that's just our life. We are rarely appreciated."He mumbled quietly."It's quite peaceful. Princess Ariana rarely comes to the gardens. I'm sure she'll show you them though."He said slowly."You know why she assigned me to you, right your Majesty?"

"I have a feeling I will enjoy this visit to the gardens more than any trip with her." Emmett shook his head. "No I can't say I do; why did she?" Emmett kicked at the ground as he waited for Rick's answer.

"Because she's so insecure and controlling that she doesn't want you falling for any servant girls. Or any girls but her."He said as he glanced at Emmett, then looked back to the gardens with a quiet sigh.

"Oh," Emmett was quiet for a moment then started to crack up. "Maybe she should be a little nicer if she wants me to fall in love with her!" Emmett patted Rick on the back. "Well I guess her plan worked. I haven't seen any girl except her at this palace." Emmett flashed Rick a sideways smile. "Whatever. I'm glad you're my servant rather than some servant girl."

Rick flinched as he patted his back. He hid it well though. He wasn't used to touch that wasn't meant to be painful."That's because she told them to stay away from you or she would behead them..."He said quietly as he flicked his long fringe from his eyes and held the bag of candies out for Emmett to take back.

Emmett looked at Rick as the servant boy twitched a little. "Maybe he has epilepsy....?" thought the Prince dumbly. "I honestly can't tell if you're being serious right now," he shook his head. "I hope you're not being serious right now," Emmett took the bag back from Rick. "So," he began. "Did you like the candies?"

"Well, I'm serious. She's a very jealous person. Besides, she doesn't want any servant girls falling for you either. It's forbidden for royals and servants to have any relationship other than their servant and master."He said softly before nodding."Oh yes, they're absolutely wonderful. I'm only sorry I must return them."He said quietly as he shifted some.

((Might be a bit slow in responding as I haven't gone on Spring break yet))

"Any relationship?" Emmett raised one eyebrow. "Even a friendship between you and I? Why, some of my best friends at the castle were servants of mine," he frowned. "I see no foul, but I'm sure the Princess will find some fault." Emmett waved it off. "I shouldn't be so judging of the Princess, I suppose. She grew up in a cold environment. She hasn't done anything yet to me to warrant any dislike so..." he putt his hands in his pockets and kicked some petals on the ground. "Anyway, I'm glad you like them," Emmett stuffed the candies into his breast pocket. "If you ever want anymore...all you have to do is ask."

((Same! xD )

"Preferably not. They're very strict about that whole thing. It's pointless really but that's just how it is."He said with a slight shrug."The closest to a friendship a servant has ever gotten, is when they serve just one. Like a personal servant."He said as he then nodded to his next words."Thanks."He said softly.

(( :) ))

((You there albinope?))

"Well that's you and me," Emmett observed. "I hope we become great friends... er... or a really close master/servant relationship, if that's all we can have," Emmett tilted his head to the sky. "But I can't help but finding myself wanting more," he mumbled under his breath.

"So do I your Majesty. It would be nice to have a good friend."He said softly as he walked with him, looking around the gardens quietly.

Emmett nodded. The pair continued to walk through the wooded garden. Soon, however, Emmett heard the sound of footsteps running up to them from behind. Emmett turned around to see a short boy with light brown hair running towards him. "Your Majesty!" the boy cried. The young servant stopped a few feet short of Emmett and Rick. He stopped and bent over to catch his breath. He was breathing heavily.

"Yes; what is it?" asked Emmett, firmly.

The boy stood up and stretched. "The Princess..." the boy was still heaving. "sent me. Said you... need to get get fitted for some clothing," he finished.

"Ah, so that's it," Emmett scratched the back of his head. He bent down and slipped the little boy a coin. Standing up, he sighed and turned to Rick. "Would you mind accompanying me to the tailor? Wouldn't want to keep the Princess waiting after all."

( @Beautyoftheland Sorry for not replying yesterday, again!)

Rick nodded at his request."Of course your Majesty."He said with a very small bow. Any hint of regular friendliness changed to a servant like behavior when the boy came up.

((Sorry it's so short. Have a concert tonight and post was rushed))

((There's no problem! To be honest I'm feeling a little sick tonight so my posts will probably be short too))

The servent boy (who Emmett found out was named Erik) led the pair to the outer wall of the castle. There, nestled in between a book store and a small restaurant was a tailor. Emmett opened the door. A bell rang signaling their arrival. Emmett heard scurrying behind a counter. He peeked over. A finely dressed man popped out from behind, startling Emmett. He yelped and stepped backwards, running into Rick.

Rick grunted softly as he was ran into."Are you alright your Majesty?"He asked as he looked at Emmett, making sure he had regained his balance before stepping back a small step.

Emmett brushed off his shirt and tried to play it off. "Oh. Yeah. Totally. AHEM. Sorry about that Rick," he said nonchalantly, but on the inside he was blushing horribly. He wasn't sure if any of the red touched his cheeks, but he was sure that he was very embarrassed.

A throat cleared behind him. Emmett whirled around to face the man behind the counter. The man's head was slightly tilted to the side, as if he was thinking. He nodded and locked eyes with Emmett. The Prince stiffened, suddenly uncomfortable. The man snapped his fingers. "Come with me!" he basically yelled. His voice filled the small room. The tailor nearly leaped over the counter and dragged Emmett to the dressing room faster than Emmett could even realize what was going on.

((AN: I realize I'm making a bunch of side characters to advance the plot. Feel free to roleplay as them too!))

Rick remained quietly in the lobby. Not following him in because he didn't feel that he would be appreciated or allowed in the fitting room.

The dressing room door shut behind him. The next five minutes was just a blur of motion, color, and fabric. His shirt was somehow removed. Another one appeared on his body just as quickly. Then it came off again. A dark maroon shirt replaced it. Emmett looked down. Suddenly he was wearing black dress pants. The tailor flitted around, trimming and sewing so everything fit perfectly. His worn traveling shoes were traded for fancier dress shoes. And as quickly as he came in, Emmett was pushed out of the room. A stunned expression graced his face. He rubbed his hand through his hair. Emmett didn't even get the chance to ser what he looked like. By now Erik had gotten bored and left. So Emmett shot Rick a crooked smile. "How do I look?"

((Yeah I'm feeling really ill. This'll probably be my last post of the night. Sorry!))

"You look very nice your Majesty. The Princess will love it."He said as he looked at him. And so will I... He said in his head. He knew he couldn't be feeling this way. The Princess would have his head. Which wouldn't be good at all. He ran a hand through his mussed up golden brown hair.

((I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope you feel better! Sorry, it got stuck in italics
:( ))

"Well gee, thanks Rick." Emmett chuckled. "Anything to get the Princess to like me more," Emmett looked at his watch. 4:00. The royal family was probably expecting him back at the castle by now. Emmett didn't know if he felt safe going back after that stunt he pulled with the Princess. Emmett walked next to Rick. "Its getting a bit late. Accompany me back to the castle?" he asked.

Rick nodded quietly."You're welcome Your Majesty."He said softly as he looked up at him. Rick nodded at his next request."Of course Your Highness."He said as he looked at him, putting his arms behind his back and holding his hands quietly. He wouldn't be eating until much later tonight, once his duties were done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back