• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Wish List <3 [Alway Open]

Olive Tome

Hello, Everyone! It has been a while since I have been on the site and I feel like roleplaying again and have time to as well. Below I will have a list of 1x1's I am dying to try out and if any of them suit your fancy just send me a pm. To begin this, I will let you all know a little about myself and what I like:

• I have been roleplaying for over eight years and I can write two-seven paragraphs.
  • I prefer to play females, so looking for someone who likes to play males. MxF
  • Open to new ideas, so if you want to throw the plot on its head with a crazy idea let me know.
  • If the roleplay gets boring just let me know, I won't be mad and I'll do the same.
  • Love dark plots to be honest. I don't get triggered from anything. Dark plots aren't a must though.

That's about it. Below is the wishlist and after that will explain the plots for each item. Bolded means the part I wish to play by the way.

Now onto the fun part: The Wishlist!

1. Suspicious Neighbour x Noisy Neighbour: Morning Neighbor
Muse A has moved into a new town where they can start fresh. When they first looked at the place to rent they saw Muse B across the street, staring. Muse A ignores the odd man and buys the home. Moving in the following week. In the middle of the night Muse A couldn’t sleep and sits on the front porch with a tea when she saw Muse B go to his garage. Seeing him leave an hour later with a garbage bag. Ha is what sparked Muse A to keep an eye on the suspicious neighbour. 

Muse B had a good life. A calm life where no one would disturb him. That was when he saw Muse A checking out houses. He watched for a reason unknown to anyone but themselves. Muse A looked noisy, the type of neighbour that could give them away. No matter what, Muse A could not find out what was going on in that garage. What would Muse B do if Muse A went over there? All Muse B knows is that Muse A would never leave if they did.

Optional:
Muse B could be a yandere-type of character trying to lure Muse A to their home.
Muse A and B knew each other when they were younger.

2. [ Modern ] Hero's Sidekick x Supervillain: The Villain Won

The Villain won! Well, sorta. Your character has finally caught the sidekick of your arch-enemy. You plan on torturing the poor gal and even enjoy the idea of breaking the sidekick. Wouldn't it be just lovely to break their little mind while waiting for the Hero to surrender? Only hitch in your plan is the Hero doesn't give in and says that the city is more important than a stupid sidekick. What you do next is up to you. Will you kill them? Experiement on them? Break them into helping you? Only you know! (Could be played with a stockholme syndrome side from the sidekick or even a yandere side of the villain).

Last edited by a moderator:
3. [1800's]  Monster Hunter x Psychic: The Hunt for Dracula

The Hunt for Dracula
Muse A and B have both grown to become hunters in their own respects. Both learning from Muse B’s grandfather. Muse A has always had a natural act for hunting and soon became one of the best monster hunters in North America, but they all pale to compare to the ancient monsters of Europe. When He gets wind of Dracula causing trouble in London he leaves to track the infamous monster down. Too bad it was harder than he thought.

Muse B was a hunter who took a fancy to the research side of things. Wanting to get inside the mind of the monster and find their weaknesses was her game. Problem was, most hunters disliked Muse B for her natural psychic ability and her dabbles into the occult instead of traditional religious norms. This got Muse B almost hanged in Salem until Muse A saved her. Now she owes him.

When Muse A kills Dracula’s brides, british hentchmen, burning down his home and chases him to Transylvania does he realize he can no longer go into this alone. As Dracula will be out not only to kill Muse A, but to torture them. So he cashes in that favour to Muse B, as she is the only one he trusts on the hunt for Dracula. What follows is a twisted game of cat and mouse where the hunters do not know if they are truly the hunters or the hunted.

Optional:
Muse A sent the letter, but that wasn’t the letter Muse B received.
Heros
fall to darkness by the end.
Plot Twist: Muse A has been long dead and Muse B was lured in by Dracula.

4. [Modern] Exorcist x Demon: Love Never Dies

The Exorcist has been called [SIZE=14.6667px]onto[/SIZE] a home by a Supernatural Hunter. The powerful demon inside a possessed body has been trapped inside a house. She will get more gold than she desired to save The Hunter’s beloved by getting rid of the demon, but the demon refuses. What happens next is a several week stand-off between the two. There is a catch: the exorcist is cursed with immortal, someone who can stay young as long as she drinks demon blood. The other catch: The demon was her lover before he gave his soul up to save her.

5. Shifter x Human: A Debt to Repay 

While driving home on a quiet backstreet, Muse A spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, Muse A pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. Muse A drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (Muse B) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place for Muse B to sleep, Muse A heads off to bed. By morning, Muse B is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as Muse A enters the room to check up on them. Muse B tries their best to explain what’s going on without terrifying Muse A. According to shapeshifter law, Muse B now owes Muse A their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid. 

3. [1800's]  Vampire Slayer x Werewolf Hunter: The Hunt for Dracula

It’s the Early 1800’s, The Vampire Hunter has been tracking Dracula from Transylvania all the way to Britain. The reason why the count moved there is unknown but he knows he can no longer take the Count on alone in an unfamiliar land. So, he calls on the aid of his friend from America who had lived in Britain since they became pen pals. She is a werewolf hunter contracted in Britain to help quell the wolf population. What happens next is two hunters with their very different skill sets on an adventure to find and kill Dracula. Will they both live? Shall they fall in love? Will one turn on the other to get a chance at being known as The Slayer of Dracula?

Possible Extra 1: The Vampire Hunter purposely hired on the werewolf hunter to act as bait for the vampire.

Possible Extra 2: The Vampire Hunter offered money and a book of lycanthropy cures if the Werewolf Hunter helps out. Turns out he was lying to get help.

4. [Modern] Exorcist x Demon: Love Never Dies

The Exorcist has been called [SIZE=14.6667px]onto[/SIZE] a home by a Supernatural Hunter. The powerful demon inside a possessed body has been trapped inside a house. She will get more gold than she desired to save The Hunter’s beloved by getting rid of the demon, but the demon refuses. What happens next is a several week stand-off between the two. There is a catch: the exorcist is cursed with immortal, someone who can stay young as long as she drinks demon blood. The other catch: The demon was her lover before he gave his soul up to save her.

I really like your plots, especially the hunterxhunter one. Mind if I pm to discuss further?

Hello! I was wondering if the crossed out plots were already done, or unavailable? 

If not, I'd love to do the Werewolf x Supernatural ex!

If so, I'd be fine with doing Shifter x Human! 

Pm me if interested! ^.^

5. Shifter x Human: A Debt to Repay 

While driving home on a quiet backstreet, Muse A spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, Muse A pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. Muse A drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (Muse B) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place for Muse B to sleep, Muse A heads off to bed. By morning, Muse B is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as Muse A enters the room to check up on them. Muse B tries their best to explain what’s going on without terrifying Muse A. According to shapeshifter law, Muse B now owes Muse A their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid. 

I'm interested in doing this one. Pm me if you're still up for it (: 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back