• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1X1 Undertale rp, many pairings (Ignore post count, all pairings open unless said otherwise~

Hi, yes, hello, Sarcastic here!

Anyway, I'm all out and looking for some Undertale rp's, I have pairings. I've been into Undertale for the past few months and also recently found out about the wonderful little expanding multi-verse. I'm on practically all the time and I reply as soon as I can, I assure you.

Soo, my pairings are as follows and I will put a star next to the ones that I am really in the mood for and I will choose another color for the person I wish to be in said pairing (Though we can negotiate if you wish to play said character) I'm not too picky on who plays what!

Papyrus X Mettaton

Frisk X Chara

Sans X Frisk

Sans X Papyrus

Sans X Grillby

Sans X Gaster

Sans X Swap Papyrus

Sans X Fell Sans

Error X Ink*

Swap Pap X Fell Sans*

Swap Pap X Fell Pap*

Fell Sans X Fell Pap

Fell Sans X Swap Sans
Swapfell Pap X Swapfell Sans*
Fell Pap X Swap Sans
Gaster X Grillby

Okay so, I know I may not going to get many responses, probably...anyway, pairings are always open, ignore the post count. I may update it constantly and uh...I have some ideas but not full on. I mean, I give ideas that are able to be built on at least. It all just depends on the pairing, y'know?

Yeah, the title said "unless otherwise stated." Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something...

Just a few questions:

1) Do you do script text? (Do you have to, not are you willing to)

2) Do you have issues with cursing?

3) Do you have a set length you require for response?

I don't do script but if my partner wants to they can, just don't expect me to do so. No I don't have issues with cursing, and reply as much as your able.

well i like sans x toriel, papyrus x mettaton, papyrus x chara (kinda), Frisk x asriel/Flowey, Underfell sans x Underfell frisk. Like i said Im a bit weird with some ships.

@Sarcastic Apples

Users who are viewing this thread

Back