• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Twilight roleplay! Long term only

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! Twenty one year old shy female here seeking confident males or females aged sixteen plus onwards for a romantic roleplay! I’m seeking something based off the Twilight fandom. With the release of Midnight Sun which I have just ordered.... I am desperate for fellow twilight fans! I’d love to do the classic Edward Jacob love triangle but with my oc instead? So please be prepared to do oc x canon ships and ladies I can do doubles! I’m looking for third person, past tense and a tonne of detail please! Please only dm if you have read the books or the movies!

Hello all! Twenty one year old shy female here seeking confident males or females aged sixteen plus onwards for a romantic roleplay! I’m seeking something based off the Twilight fandom. With the release of Midnight Sun which I have just ordered.... I am desperate for fellow twilight fans! I’d love to do the classic Edward Jacob love triangle but with my oc instead? So please be prepared to do oc x canon ships and ladies I can do doubles! I’m looking for third person, past tense and a tonne of detail please! Please only dm if you have read the books or the movies!
I’m totally game if you’re still looking!

Still interested lovely? I’m hoping to do a double up is that okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back