• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Treasure Hunt

ChameleonicWanderer

Your unfiltered imagination.

(crown) Hi there! (crown)

My name's Kalissa and I am always hungry for RP's. I have finally decided to sit down and make a list of pairings that I have interest in (and hopefully you as well O.o )

I am also looking for group RP's but I will post those themes in the Fantasy or Modern tabs.

I don't do super pretty and detailed posts. I'm here to tell stories and write I don't need it to be glittery and cute. If that's what you're in to be my guest, just please don't expect the same back. I find it can be overwhelming for some.

I write depending on how much I am given in the scene but I don't do horrendously long posts. If I write too much I find a lot is lost or the RP isn't as long, just in my experience. I'd say I do about 2-3 paragraphs.

I am okay with either thread or PM. PM is easier because I do have a busy work schedule so it's easy to respond on my phone.. which brings me to

Number 4! I work full-time, have a boyfriend and am in the process of moving. Will be moved soon. So I may not be on every hour but I try to respond at least once a day. Weekends are usually my busiest.

I am okay with Anime or Real Pictures. I started on Gaia when it was all Anime pictures so that is what I am most used to but recently I have done a lot of RP's with real photos.

I have played both Females and Males in RP's and would like to do some where I am a Female since a lot of mine currently are me playing males. But we can always discuss things.

Any other questions or rules can be asked!

Hope to get to know some great people and make some everlasting memories!

Ciao! (<3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bold = Part I want to play

! = I have an idea for this

** = I'm craving this!

Medium X Police Officer !**

Witch x Witch (FXF)

Witch x Wizard (FXM) **

Princess X Guard !**

God x Mortal

Teacher x Parent

Teacher x Student !**

Teacher x Teacher

Student x Student

Unpopular x Popular Student **

Track Star x Beauty Queen

Pop Star x Fan **

Pop Star x Movie Star **

Cheerleader x Track Star

Ex x Ex

Best Friend x Best Friend

Student x Bully

Queen x Guard !**

Internet Friend x Internet Friend

In Relationship x Best Friend

Royalty x Student !**

Coworker x Coworker

Associate x Boss **

Neighbor x Neighbor

Manga Artist x Fan/Inspiration **

[P L O T S]

• Muse A (Played by me) has been living in the same small town for 15 years. Muse A is almost a month into school when her mom scores a hotshow lawyer job in the city and abruptly moves them to a city rules by wealth. Muse A enters the new highschool there but finds that wealth rules the school as well. Thanks to her small time background she enters the school with an already awful reputation. False stories of why she transferred in as turned Muse A into a pariah. Muse B (your character) finds Muse A to be an interesting person and decides to learn more about her. (The terms of how this comes about can be decided). And the story is a struggle of their coming together against the odds of most the student body.

• Muse A is the go to person in school for dating advice and setting people up. She's constantly bombarded each day with new requests for help with unrequited or one sided love, but she herself has yet to find anybody. Muse B goes to her for dating advice and, as she helps him out finds herself falling hard for him. But what happens when Muse B has been prepping to ask somebody else out entirely? Will her feelings be unrequited like so many of her fellow students?​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back