• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[1x1] The Prince's Slave (a prince x female slave and random dice roleplay)

Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The Fluffy Awwwsassin
medieval-castles.jpg

[1x1] The Prince's Slave (a prince x female slave and random dice roleplay) a 1x1 roleplay between SoraHikari and Klutzy Kitty 09

1. First and foremost, we will be following RpNation's rules.

2. Dice game rules:

We choose a topic. We pick two characters. We start the roleplay with little to no plot planned out and we roll the dice to decide what happens next in the roleplay! Random! Unpredictable! Fun!(Maybe xD )

The pictures below are a list of 100 random roleplay scenarios. We can use a RpNation's dice rolling system, and the number the dice lands on, we have to make happen next in the roleplay. We’ll keep going until the scenario is over, and then we’ll start a new one. We can take turns rolling the dice to determine what happens next. This Rp will involve a little ooc communication so we can decide when each scenario is over.

chained.jpg

(54. Must infiltrate enemy layer.)

It was dark when the captive young woman with fair skin and short silver hair awoke from a deep slumber. She waited for her silver eyes to adjust to the blackness before she began to shift around and examine her location. As she moved, she felt iron cuffs move on her wrists and heard chains connected to the cuffs rattle. Because of this, she couldn't move far. Even though she was dazed and confused from just having woken up, the young woman--Guinevere--knew that something wasn't right. She was locked up somewhere she hadn't been when she had gone to sleep.

The place she should of been, was inside of a castle belonging to a king. In truth, Guin was a slave that had been recently given to the prince by his father. She hadn't gotten much of a chance to know the prince yet, or even take any orders from him to work, because he had been busy. Guin had heard rumors that someone had been planning to raid the castle. This meant the prince had been busy preparing for it.

Thinking about the possible raid, Guin's eyes widened. What if the castle had been raided? Maybe that was the reason why she had woken up in a strange place! It was very possible, in her opinion, that she had been kidnapped in the night after the castle had been raided. That made a lot of sense to her.

She struggled against her chains, mentally panicking at her thoughts. What if they kidnapped her because they knew her secret? It was a secret she hadn't told anyone, but would make her very valuable if someone did know. Quickly brushing the thoughts out of her head, Guin tried to calm herself down. Maybe they didn't know her secret. Surely she had only been taken along with other goods from the castle. That thought gave her some comfort.

Still, the young woman didn't want to be there. She shifted around, feeling bars in front of her. The silver haired girl was in a cage. She sighed heavily and lied down on the floor, realizing she would just have to wait for the prince and his men to find this hidden place and take back what had been stolen, or she would have to face whoever had brought her there. Guin crossed her fingers that it would be the former.

Last edited by a moderator:
dark_prince_by_haruru_puri-d2ydwpr.png

(Picture not owned by me)

'I probably shouldn't be doing this on the eve of battle,' Rayleigh thought to himself as he rode on his steed through the night in the rain. 'But father will probably have my head before the enemy does if he finds out that my birthday present has gone missing.'

Rayleigh Tempestpass was to be crowned as the seventeenth Storm King of the Dwendor Kingdom. He, like his father before him and the fathers before them, all wielded the ability to control the wind. However, unlike his predecessors, Rayleigh rarely used his expertise of the wind or with a sword (which he was incredibly good at) but instead preferred diplomacy, or more discrete forms of warfare such as espionage. He wasn't a big fan of head on warfare. Far too bloody. But, he could do it if need be. However, that is not what he would be doing this evening. No, this evening he would be raiding the fort known as The Deep. It was a fort that was based on the edge of a cliff. Their signature form of execution was to throw prisoners off of what they had dubbed as 'The Fall.'

A rather fitting name seeing as the death included falling over sixty or so feet.

It was in sight now. Rayleigh knew he had to be quick. He could not afford to alert the guards. He decided he would take the rest of the journey to the fort by foot. He dismounted off his steed and tied it to a nearby tree. From there, he quickly and stealthily made his way to the fort's east wall. He smirked.

'That was simple enough.'

Now all he needed to do was to find his new slave, bust out of the fort and make it home before his mother came to check on him. Yeah, simple. Closing his eyes in concentration, he allowed the wind to slowly levitate him up the wall. Flying wasn't something he was very good at yet. He was told that it was the kings signature to be able to fly. It was a work in progress. Once he reached the top, he noticed too guards by a guard station. From his robes, he pulled out two throwing knives. With splendid accuracy he hit both of them in the neck. He moved quickly to the station. There, he found himself a map and found what looked to be dungeons. They had also apparently separated the prisoners by sex.

"This makes things easier," he said to himself. As casually as he had come into the fort, he navigated his way through it just as well. He found his way to the entrance of the female dungeon chambers.

'Nice,' he said smiling happily as he opened the door. However, the moment he did, horns started blowing. It was the alarm.

'They must've found the bodies,' Rayleigh thought a little annoyed. He hurried into the dungeon. He took the torch from the entrance of the dungeon and made his way down the cell block. He didn't have time to go from one cell to the next.

"Which one of you is Guinevere?!" he shouted in an authoritative voice.

( Cool picture! And I like his power! :D )

Lying on the floor wasn't the most entertaining of past times for Guin. As she waited, the silver haired woman grew restless, glancing ever so often to the chains around her wrists. Being a slave, she had always been used to working--keeping her hands busy with some kind of task at all times whether it was washing clothes, cleaning rooms, or cooking. The fact that the heavy chains around her wrists made it harder to move her arms frustrated her. She hoped her wait wouldn't be long.

As the minutes ticked by, she found herself mesmerized by the sounds of her prison. She heard rats scratching at the ground, scurrying, and squeaking. Alongside the rats she heard the faint sound of water dripping, that seemed to echo in the area--meaning this place was big. The sounds didn't bother her, however, as she was used to dirty things like rats and dripping water. As a slave she never had the most sanitary of living environments, even back home. And although those sounds didn't bother here, there was one sound that did.

A horn suddenly blew.

Guin flinched and sat up straight in alarm from the sound. Afterwards she realized the door to the dungeon had been opened, and someone was coming her way. She held her breath for a moment, wondering if the person approaching her was friend or foe.

"Which one of you is Guinevere?!"

The silver haired woman sighed in relief. It was the prince.

"I'm here!" she called out, rattling the chains connected to her cuffs to make some noise in the hope that he would immediately notice her. She was grateful he had come for her, but now that he had arrived they had little time to spare. They would have to escape... and quick.

( Thank you ^.^ The picture took a little while to find aha :P )

Acting quickly to the sound, he ran up to the cell. It was dark, even with the lighting that the torch provided. He could just make out the girl that was right up against the cells bars.

"Are you Guinevere?" he asked her plain and simple. It looked like that the girl was about to respond but suddenly another female voice, a much higher pitched one from the other side of the cell block called out "No I'm Guinevere!"

Before he knew it, almost every single person in the cell block was saying their name was Guinevere. In hindsight, asking who Guinevere was probably wasn't the best course of action. However, it did seem to be the most appropriate method given the circumstances. However, now he was in a dilemma. Sure he could've released any single one of these women, taken them back and told his father that this was present he got him. However, they would most likely end up dead seeing as his father had hand picked who his new servant was to be. His father could be a spoil sport sometimes being so intrusive like that.

Regardless though, Rayleigh was in a dire situation. With guards on the way, he needed to be out of here quick. He decided to ask a simple question that he assumed only the real Guinevere would know. He looked at the girl right in front of him. He would ask her first. If she were to know then he'd release her then and there. If not, he would ask the question to everyone and see who answers first. Simple.

"What is my name, who is my father, and who are you to serve?" he asked a little hurriedly. Well, they were running out of time.

Shortly after crying out so the prince would know of her presence, many voices began to cry out in the room, also claiming to be Guinevere. The sounds echoed and melded with one another, filling the entire room full of their desperate pleas. The silver haired girl frowned, grabbing onto the bars of her cage.

"Don't listen to them; I'm the real one!" Guin shouted, only adding to the many various cries. Her attempts at simply calling for the prince would be in vain at this rate. She needed to find a way to stand out from the rest, proving that she was the one and only true servant of the prince.

When she heard the prince's questions she had her chance to stand out. "You are Prince Rayleigh Tempestpass! Your father is the sixteenth Storm King of Dwendor Kingdom, and I serve... you of course! I'm the new slave you just got for your birthday!" she called, as loud as she could, biting her lip after she spoke. Guin hoped that the prince had heard her first, because shortly after she spouted out the information, the other women in the room began to echo the information as if they were a group of loud, obnoxious parrots.

Rayleigh smirked. He had found his girl.

"Alright," he said dropping his torch on the ground. "I'm going to get you out of there so stand back."

He closed his eyes for a moment so as to concentrate. He knew these kind of cells. They used to be the cells used in his own castle before his father had implemented a new and far better cell system. From his cloak, he took out a knife and a lock-pick. He made quick work of the cell door and within a moment, the cell door opened. He smirked again.

"Alright," he said as he beckoned the girl to follow him. "Let's get you back to the castle."

He assumed that there was only one way in and one way out of the cell block. It would prove to be far more secure that way. So, he headed back in the same direction he came. However, once he got to the door. He felt something. Like a gut feeling saying "Do. Not. Open."

He looked to his new companion. He was never one to doubt himself but considering she was his new slave, might as well start getting used to her advice. He would be asking a lot of it in the near future.

"What do you think we should do?" he asked her.

(Sorry I didn't reply yesterday. Busy day! Here's a reply now though. ^_^ )

Afraid that Rayleigh would move alone and pick one of the other women, Guin kept her eyes fixed on the prince until he came over to her. She sighed in relief and stood back when the prince ordered her to do so, watching him move forward with a knife and lock-pick he had taken from his cloak. Prince Rayleigh made quick work of picking the lock, swinging the cell door open when he was done. He smirked as if proud of his work, and honestly she was proud of his work too.

Guin quickly bowed her head to the prince gratefully. "All right, we can go. Thank you so much for rescuing me. For a second there I thought you were going to take the wrong slave home. I'm glad that wasn't the case," she replied with a smile. She began to follow the prince to the door, scanning the area as she did, but stopping when he did right before the door. Although she was surprised that he sought her advice, Guin didn't mind giving it.

"I don't think we should go back the way you came in," she replied, shaking her head. "Normally, there aren't any other ways you can go in or out than a single door to a cell block, but I did see something curious as we passed by. One of the cells had no slave in it, and has a big hole in the ground. I would say that the slave that used to be in that cell managed to make a tunnel out of here. Care to try that as an escape?" she asked. It was the only other option she could think of. If it didn't work, either way they would have to be fighting off the enemies of this place on their way out.

((I'm sorry too! I didn't reply yesterday but here's one now too!))

Rayleigh considered his opportunities. First of all, he felt rather confident that he could take out a fort by himself. However, that was only if it was a demolition mission. This wasn't. This was a rescue. And as such, the whole point of the thing was to get him and Guinevere out of there relatively unharmed. The second option was to go through an unknown tunnel. One that could potentially be unfinished and the person making it could have just died underground. Then again, the possibility that the tunnel was complete was there too. He then though that he could send Guinevere down the tunnel while he fights the enemies off but that seemed like far too much energy for a simple rescue mission. He looked up at the roof and around the whole cell block. He was trying to find something, anything that could get them out of there. He then thought for a moment.

'This whole fort is on the edge of a cliff. This cell block is near the edge of said cliff. So, if I were to smash open the back of this cell block, we should be facing a cliff edge. I can work with that.'

Deciding on that plan of action, he grabbed Guin's hand and started running to the very end of the cell block.

"I don't to place bets on an unknown factor underground. Besides, I'm the next Storm King. I don't like being underground," he told her.

((Okay, no problem! ^_^ ))

Guin watched Rayleigh as he considered all of their options. She touched her forehead, uncomfortable that they had very little paths to choose from. No matter what they did, there was risk involved. Still, risk often did come with a rescue most of the time. The thought of risk made her nervous, causing her to glance over her shoulder back at the door a few times before the prince had decided on what to do.

When the prince grabbed her hand, she ran with him to the very last cell block. "Very well, but what are we going to do then? You're not planning on breaking this wall, are you?" she asked biting her lip. She went over her own thoughts for a moment as well, coming up with another idea. "If you break it, make it small. I'll leave something at the entrance of that tunnel to make it look like we went down it. Then when we escape from the back, they'll be so distracted thinking that we went down the tunnel, we'll have more time to escape." Having sharp senses, Guin knew they were on their way. The two of them would have to work quickly.

Rayleigh's first choice was to just make a huge whole in the wall, jump through and jump out. However, that wasn't exactly the most, incognito of plans. Guinevere's suggestion made far more sense. However, he didn't know how far away the empty cell was nor whether or not she could get into it so as to make it seem like they had been there in time. He could feel that the guards were coming through the air. He looked at her.

"OK," he started. "I'll make our getaway door and you go set up our alibi."

However, just before she was about to leave Rayleigh's voice became serious once more.

"Consider this to be your first order as my new servant," he said in his most authoritative voice "you are to return to me un-captured, unharmed and before the soldiers arrive. Am I clear?" he asked her. He didn't want all his efforts to be in vain. He needed to make sure they got out of there alive.

Guin clasped her hands together and nodded, pleased that the prince was in agreement with this idea. She turned around and started to head toward the cell which had the hole inside it. She stopped walking for a second when she caught the prince's order to her, glancing back at him over her shoulder unsure what to say. If she was captured or killed, it wouldn't exactly be her own fault for breaking the order.

"I will grant your request to the best of my ability," she replied, quickly turning and rushing off after she spoke.

Guin ran until she found the cell with the hole in it, stopping in front of it to catch her breath and think of a way to make it look like they went inside the hole. She eventually took a ribbon out of her hair and dropped it at the entrance of the hole, after stomping around outside it to make it look like they had ran right toward it. Once she had finished, he heard the loud footsteps of their enemies just outside the entrance of the cell block.

"They're coming!" Guin cried, rushing now towards the prince. "Hurry, Prince Rayleigh!"

The moment Guin had left, Rayleigh had started on the wall. Placing both of his palms on the wall one below the other in a wide gap, he started circling them in a clockwise motion so as to create a large enough circle that a person could go through. He had channelled the wind by his palms into an incredibly thin blade so as to cut the concrete structure. The moment that the hands had replaced each others positions, all it took was a little push and a large portion of the wall fell out and off the cliff face. The moment he did that, he heard a voice shouting

"Hurry, Prince Rayleigh."

It was Guin.

'Excellent,' he thought 'she made it.'

He then noticed the number of guards following her.

"Into the hole!" he ordered.

In a mad dash to escape, Guin barely noticed the guards gaining on her as she ran. Eyes fixed on Prince Rayleigh, she ran as fast as she could, grateful when he turned around and ushered her to the hole. If only they had moved a little faster, her plan to distract the guards might have worked, but it was too late.

Guin leapt past the prince and into through the hole, skidding to a stop when she landed so she wouldn't jump fall off the edge. She waited for the prince to follow, steeling herself for the guards to continue following as well.

"Which way do we go?" Guin asked Prince Rayleigh, unsure where they could go to return home or at least loss the guards for the time being.

As soon as Guin had entered the hole, Rayleigh once again closed his eyes in concentration and put his palms together. Once the guards had caught up to them, one guard had shouted

"Don't move!"

A moment later, he pushed his hands out creating a massive gust of wind that blew all the guards off their feet and a decent enough distance away from both Guin and Rayleigh. A little puffed, he followed behind Guin.

When she asked him which way to go, he simply smirked.

"Off the edge," he said with a sudden thrill of excitement rushing through him and energizing him again.

Gasping and freezing in place with the prince commanded it, Guin watched as the prince blew away some of the oncoming guards with his wind abilities. She was relieved that Rayleigh was so handy in a pinch, able to control his powers and use them to his advantage. They were much more helpful and reliable than her own frustrating abilities...

Swallowing hard at Prince Rayleigh's next words, Guin felt her palms start to sweat. "E-Excuse me!?" she stammered, eyes widening. Had she heard him right? Did he really want to just jump off the edge? "Are you serious about that? S-Sir, with all due respect, I don't know if we should do that! I cannot control the wind like you can! I'll fall to my death!" she exclaimed, clasping her hands together to try and think of a more rational idea. "At least carry me if you have to go through with this, your highness."

Rayleigh just laughed as he wrapped his arms around Guin and with a little effort, launched himself and her off the edge much to his delight and Guin's terror.

As they fell head first towards the bottom of the cliff where large, sharp rocks met the ocean, Rayleigh laugh the whole way through. They were falling at a rather fast pace. However, as they got to the half way point of the fall, Rayleigh flipped them over, and using the wind and gravity, he used the air itself as a sort of spring board that launched them high into the air again causing them to soar above the fortress and back towards the forests.

'It's not exactly flying,' Rayleigh thought to himself 'but it'll I do I guess.'

Not liking the sound of Rayleigh's laugh, Guin tried to take a step back only to have the prince's arms wrapped around her. She felt herself being tugged toward the prince and off the cliff they went! Allowing a scream to escape her lips, the woman shut her eyelids hard and didn't open them for fear she would become even more distraught by the height of the cliff they were falling from. Despite the fact she kept her eyes shut, she could feel when the prince flipped them over and began to use the air to launch them into the air once again. Gasping, she felt as if her heart had jumped into her throat.

"Tell me when it's over!" she cried, wanting him to tell her when they were going to land so she wouldn't have to open her eyes and see for herself. Despite the fact she didn't want to look, the silver haired woman felt one of her eyes open out of curiosity, seeing that they were still high in the sky. She let out another small scream and gripped onto the prince tighter, forgetting that a slave was to be careful with how they touched someone who was royalty.

((Sorry for late reply, I've been rather busy but I'll be back on more frequently now! :D )) 
Rayleigh found it somewhat amusing at how terrified his new servant was. He thought the flying was amazing yet she continued to scream regardless. He agreed to tell her when they had stopped but it didn't stop him from laughing all the way. Once the spot that he had designated to be the escape point was in sight, he smiled.

"Nearly there now!" he shouted as hearing was rather difficult with the rush of wind. He felt Guin's grip get tighter on him as she pulled herself closer in a somewhat protective way. He smiled. He didn't really mind that she was rather close to him despite the fact that she was his slave. She would probably be making a lot of contact with him anyway, helping him put on his armour and so on. He might as well get used to the contact of her. Once they were directly above the site, Rayleigh used the wind around them to make their landing as gentle as stepping from one step to another.

"It's done," he said with a smile as Guin continued holding onto him for dear life.

(( Sounds good! Sorry, I've been busy myself. I always put if I'm busy in my status though. I'm free now at the moment so I'm going to add another reply. ^_^ ))

While Guin was grateful for the prince agreeing to stop soon, the silver haired woman was not very grateful for his consistent laughter. Had he been another slave or someone of equal class to herself that she knew well, she likely would have elbowed them in the ribs for finding this situation funny. What did he find funny, exactly? The fact that this situation was so dangerous that it was thrilling, or because her screams were somehow comical to her? She wasn't sure exactly why he laughed, but called no attention to it. Rayleigh was her master and she didn't know him well, so she didn't want to do anything to upset him. He had just rescued her after all.

After feeling several more gusts of wind, Guin suddenly felt the earth beneath her feet. Sighing in relief, she opened her eyes and released the prince from her death grip before examining the area around him. "We made it," she said, with a smile. She felt much better, albeit, a little nauseous from their flight, but certainly better. "Now that we're away from that place, I have to say thank you," she said, bowing her head to the prince. "I was surprised to find myself in that situation, but I am ever so grateful that you made sure I wasn't there long. Thank you very much. If there is ever anything I can do to repay you--other than being your slave, of course--just let me know." And though she had been rescued, the two still had to make it back to the castle so they had a bit of a trip ahead of them.

Rayleigh gave her a warm smile and chuckled at the whole 'other than being your slave' part.

"Don't mention it," he told her sincerely as he walked up to a horse that he tied to a tree before arriving at the fort.

"I mean, what kind of master would I be if I just let my slave get kidnapped and stolen? Besides, who knows what they would've done to you in there," he told her with a slight shudder. Thoughts on that particular subject always made him uneasy. He mounted his horse and offered a hand to Guinevere.

"C'mon," he said "this isn't over yet, and besides, I need to get back before father finds out why I'm currently not at the castle," he said sheepishly.

Guin smiled slightly at his words. "Well many masters wouldn't see it a worthwhile risk to travel into a dangerous place and rescue just one little slave. They'd rather just buy a new one. So I am very grateful." Or in Prince Rayleigh's case, he could probably just be given a new slave by his father. Unless the king would be cross with him for losing his first one.

"Right," the silver haired young woman replied, taking his hand and helping herself up onto his horse with him. She sighed in relief, feeling grateful to be back on the ground. As the horse trotted off, she laughed slightly at his words, glad that he wasn't at all mad about having to pull her out of this situation. "Speaking of the castle, what happened there? Was it a bandit raid? I was just asleep in the castle and woke up in a dusty dungeon cell."

(( I think we've finished with our first sequence dealing with the dice roll. :) If you want we could roll the dice again? Or should we wait until they get back to the castle? ))

Rayleigh gave her a warm smile. However, his face turned a little more serious when she asked what had happened.

"No," he began "It was an assassination attempt on my life. You were just caught in the cross fire. You see, you were resting in the formal guest quarters, the assassin must have thought you were some noble that our family was hosting and kidnapped you in some form of petty attack against my family name," he said a little irritated.

"We were at the time indeed hosting guests though so once the news that someone had been kidnapped from one of the chambers got out, it would tarnish our name. Well, that's what was said to all the guards and such so I could go out and do this rescue mission. My father and I however did it for you. And well so that we could please my mother. She was the one who chose you after all."

(Its up to you I don't mind at all :D )

Listening to Prince Rayleigh's words, Guinevere nodded. "I see. It just seems odd to me that out of all the guests in the guest quarters they chose me to kidnap. I wonder if they knew I was connected to you in some way." It was either that, or they just chose her at random thinking she was a noble like the prince had said. Though the first two reasons were most likely, Guin could think of a third reason as to why someone might kidnap her. She had an ability that she had never told anyone about. However, it was very unlikely that some assassins knew anything about it.

Watching the scenery as they rode along on the horse, Guin continued to think curiously over the prince's words. "So your mother was the one who chose me to serve you? May I ask why me above any of the others?"

((I think maybe they can arrive to the castle first and then we can do the dice roll again. That way they can talk a little bit on the ride back before something crazy happens again. haha. ^_^ ))

Rayleigh shrugged his shoulders as he held onto the reins.

"She never told me," he told her simply. "She just said there was something about you. And to me that's good enough. My mother has a rather good eye for these kinds of things. She didn't become queen just because she was a pretty face after all," he said with a smirk.

"Yep, mother definitely must have saw something in you otherwise she would not have personally picked you. It's rather hard to impress the Maiden of Death," he said chuckling a little at his mothers old war moniker when she used to fight for the Kingdom when his grandfather ruled.

Guin smiled at his words. "I suppose I should count myself lucky then. I too am surprised that I caught her eye. And with such skilled parents, I'm not surprised that you were able to succeed in rescuing me. Which I will always be grateful for, by the way." She doubted that normal work as a slave was capable of properly paying him back for being rescued, but it was all she could likely do for now.

"We didn't get much time to speak when we first met yesterday, so I was wondering what sort of duties you would like me to attend to as your slave?" Guin knew that most slaves took care of general duties like cooking, cleaning, and washing the clothes of her master, but once in a while a master would like special tasks done like gardening, repairing broken weapons, or taking care of animals. She didn't know much about Prince Rayleigh, so she wasn't sure what kind of work she would be doing for him. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back