• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 some RP ideas

JACJAB01

So I do enjoy using set realities from videogames, shows, movies, anime, etc. However, I do some original idea RPs as well.

Skyrim
Pokemon
Claymore
Neon Genesis
Gunslinger Girl (of age of course)

Ask for details on original ideas

Slice of life
War in Iraq
Fantasy world building
Angles v Demons end of the world
Vampire outbreak

I love Pokemon! Care to discuss some ideas?
Sure. Well I dont want to dictate starters but I would like to limit us at first to one to three pokemon. I dont like the idea of starting it like we are just starting because we would be to young for one and also it is more fun playing like we know enough. Like how to catch pokemon, how the gym system works, etc. So in this world of Pokemon what would be your goal. To just explore and adventure, catch them all, become the champion, a breeder, etc.

I would like to start with Gastly, magikarp, and sandshrew. I think my goal is to adventure and challenge legendary pokemon not so much catch them as try and beat them.

Sure. Well I dont want to dictate starters but I would like to limit us at first to one to three pokemon. I dont like the idea of starting it like we are just starting because we would be to young for one and also it is more fun playing like we know enough. Like how to catch pokemon, how the gym system works, etc. So in this world of Pokemon what would be your goal. To just explore and adventure, catch them all, become the champion, a breeder, etc.

I would like to start with Gastly, magikarp, and sandshrew. I think my goal is to adventure and challenge legendary pokemon not so much catch them as try and beat them.
Awesome, this sounds good to me, PM me and we can discuss more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back