• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Search|Percy Jackson series

Follow the Laughter

Space Unicorn
[media]

[/media]
HEYO~

That video has anything to do with anything, but now that I have your attention;

I'm Squirrell, or Pinkie, or whatever you feel like calling me, this is staying simple because I don't know how to do fancy coding.

You've probably seen me around, so hi again. I decided to make a new search because I want a Percy Jackson roleplay.

Onwards and upwards!

HUZZAH!

Not really rules but some things to know:

• I'm searching for fandom roleplays. I've got some OC's I'd like to develop
  • I'm caught up on all the books, including Magnus Chase and the Kane Chronicles, I just finished the first Trials of Apollo, I have seen the movies and to be honest Loga n Lerman is how i picture Percy.
  • Generally I like mixing Canons and OC's.
  • I prefer doubling.

• I play both genders, please do the same.
  • I average 3-5 paragraphs when I write, I would appreciate if you could do similar lengths.
  • I prefer heterosexual pairings. I'm not really into m// or f//. There is one exception, see the notes at the bottom.
  • I'm looking for relaxed/detailed (3-6 paragraph replies, for example, once or more a week) roleplays, I don't have minimum requirement for posts in a week.
  • I work as a supply teacher, so my shifts vary. I might be slow responding. Please don't bug me every hour I don't post. After a week passes, bug away.
  • Post or pm me to contact.
  • Roleplay via thread or PM.
  • You can ask for my skype to chat OOC

Pairings

(Bold is the role I am willing to play, if both are bolded i'll play either)

Any Canon of your choice/OC* x OC

**Percy x OC (platonic)

Will x Nico***

*Any character from any of Riordan's series that happen in the same universe (pjo, kanes, magnus) BUT I will not play any Gods for you. I might play Apollo as a human, though, if you ask.

**Just because I'm looking for a Percy does not mean I wont play him, I'll do it separately if you really want him

***the only mxm pairing I will do because a) they're adorable together and b) it's canon

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello pinky! Sorry my phone sucks and I don't have a laptop. I won't till I start college. But any who~ welcome. I respect your wishes and I will try my best to reply. Thank you and I'll love to start this back up again. So just hop on over to the character sign up and full out the requirements. I posted a basic outline. I hope well to soon.

Sorry. Well I have a form that's Percy Jackson based called Sons and Daughters of Olympus if you'll like to join go there~

CrimsonBanchee said:
Sorry. Well I have a form that's Percy Jackson based called Sons and Daughters of Olympus if you'll like to join go there~
LOL it's cool, I was confused for a bit but it's okay xD

Group things aren't really my cup of tea, sorry Dx I find they go to fast and I can't keep up with my ever-changing schedule. I tend to take 5ever to respond to things and by the time i do everyone's moved on from what was happening.

Haha that's okay we can always p.m. with oc. I have a few characters that I have if you want to look at them so we can have a one-on-one RP

CrimsonBanchee said:
Haha that's okay we can always p.m. with oc. I have a few characters that I have if you want to look at them so we can have a one-on-one RP
sure! My phone is dumb butonce im off mobile ill send you a pm~

Alrighty~ will be exspecting

[QUOTE="Follow the Laughter]sure! My phone is dumb butonce im off mobile ill send you a pm~

[/QUOTE]

magical_school_girl_thor_by_cat_bat-d53za6m.png

Mighty Thor summons players of roles towards fair pinkie's quest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back