• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 search open to ideas

Wicked_PYT

Wicked
Obviously you are here in search of a good, long term role play. You have come to the right place!!

I feel no need to make this fancy or to share with you my life story. If there are things you really wish to know then feel free to ask. I don't bite...much. I will however share with you what I feel is necessary for you to know about me at this point. If you couldn't tell already I am a female, woman, girl, and/or lady. You can take my word on it. As for how long I have been roleplaying I would estimate around 7 years, enough for me to know what I am doing. But lets be honest this does not mean I am perfect in any way, shape, or form. I am still alive which means I am still learning. I do not classify myself as a semi-lit or literate...whatever those stand for these days. If you are wondering my length of post....I prefer quality over quantity but I can and usually do post 4-8 paragraphs depending on how inspired I feel. So if you give me something to work with than you are helping my inspiration and you will receive a quality post/reply. For those of you wondering if I can play the male to your female I can in fact do that but I warn you I will not always want to play your love interest. On that note I will mention that I am open to yuri/ f// pairings, although I have not done many of those. It will take some patience but if given a good plot I will make a valid effort. I would also like to mention that I do like to double but it isn't completely necessary. Last but not least my limits....ask me about them. Whatever your limits are I will respect them completely.

Now on to the more interesting part for most of you. What I'm currently craving!!

Originals

I have a plot that I'm dying to get into with someone that is not afraid of multiple side characters, and some serious plotting//brainstorming. If you are interested at all in doing this with me I will love you forever!! The plot is below.

If you have any ideas or pairings that you are wanting to try do not be afraid to bring them to me. I love other peoples ideas.

Requiem
It is a Heaven vs. Hell type with demon hunters stuck in the middle. It's a group of demon hunters, their kind having been around for centuries. They are of course fighting for the good guys but at the same time Heaven treats them as the red headed step-child. Anyway they are there to protect mankind from what they can't see, the evils of the underworld. It's a thankless job but something they are experts at. What makes them different from mankind is that they posses powers of their own each unique to themselves. They are a band of brothers, the thin line protecting the innocent. Their world, however, gets turned upside down when a well known demon comes to their city. He has plans to bring about the end of days and in order to do that he has to find his precious key. This key is not like any normal key, it is a living breathing person, a young woman. She holds the power to bring about the apocalypse and he will stop at nothing to to get her. The hunters stumble across his plot when they save the girl from an attempt to kidnap her. They all have no idea what kind of hell they have walked into and slowly along the way they discover she's not just a normal human. Through the twists and turns, ups and downs, one of them ends up falling for her. This causes a problem as Hell is searching for her and Heaven wants her dead. The choice to kill her is on the table but with one of their own tangled up in this web and their promise to protect the innocent, the choice is not as easy as it might seem.

Sins of The Father
I've just recently had this idea rolling around in my mind for the past week. It is a modern role-play that is centered around the Chechen Mafia, a world of crime. The two main characters are a FBI agent and the daughter of a well known Chechen boss. The two are brought together after the horrific murder of a young woman. This said woman had been a former Boston police officer who had recently turned FBI. The problem and mystery surrounding her death is that six months before the discovery of her body she had gone missing. The FBI had their suspicions as to who was responsible for her disappearance but none could be confirmed as she practically disappeared without a trace. Their suspicions, however, were confirmed once they saw the state of the body, classic mafia disposal. This wasn't just any mafia it was the Chechen mafia, easily distinguished from the Russian conglomerate by it's own unique brutality. With the death of one of it's own the FBI are quick to arrange an undercover operation using one of it's own to infiltrate the dangerous brotherhood. This FBI agent was assigned the case because of his one sole connection, this tiny almost long forgotten thread from his past, landed him in the hot seat. This single thread was a former college classmate of his, that he had unknowingly formed a useful connection with. She was the daughter of one of the Chechen bosses, though he hadn't known it back then. Back then she was just a fellow student in his sociology class. Over time though through several late night study sessions, and final exam celebrations they had formed a friendship. Now after two years of limited contact he was to use this lone connection to infiltrate this dark world. Will his loyalty to one of his own and the bureau keep him from being tainted or will he get lost in the darkness of the Chechen mafia?

Coming Home
The idea behind this one is centered around a solider coming back to his small hometown from war. Physically he has walked away unscathed but mentally, he had changed and the war haunts him day and night. He struggles with his demons day in an day out and is struggling to transition to a civilian life. He is given a chance by an old rancher, who's daughter he went to high school with. They had been close friends back then but once he signed his life over to the military they had lost track of each other. He finds some relief in the hard laboring work at the ranch but it doesn't keep the darkness away at night. It isn't until his friend returns from college that things start to change. At first it is rocky, as the two get to know each other again. He has grown harder and his pessimistic thinking irritates her. She has matured but still always seems to find the silver lining, this frustrates him as he knows from experience not everything has a happy end. Eventually though they wear each other down, find that old friendship, and come to a whole knew understanding on what they mean to each other.

Please PM me if you are interested. Thank you ^^

Last edited:
Just curious, which idea is the one you really want to do again? You weren't very specific on that. XD

I am very interested in the Requiem one! As I've done many roleplays with devine and hellish characters and even played Satan himself, and romance and fantasy are my ideal genres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back