• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Search - Just craving some RP

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Stress from work, a hectic, long schedule and general craving. has me craving for roleplay. I want find, at least, one solid partner, maybe 2, and try and enjoy some escapism via roleplay.

What I'm looking for is... in part, fluff and romance. Not for it to be the central theme arou d which everything is built. I would just like for it to ve included, that it will happen one way. Slow burn, let the chemistry build, love at first sight, etc. I'm open. I want their pairing to develop with an actual plot and story.

Looking for M x F. But, open to M x M or F x F

NSFW optional. Not necessary, but optional.

Genres I like --

All for some Fantasy. Sucker for some Fantasy. Whether it is D&D medieval style or some anime-inspired grand high fantasy thing.

Modern Fantasy, blending our modern tech with magic, is great.

I dislike slice of life for the most part. I'm cool with chill, character building moments, but when that's all an RP is.. That gets repetitive and boring.

Isekai style where someone is dropped into a fantastical land? Yes.

All for some school setting RP. With magic of some kind.

I'm also a sucker for Mecha series where the protagonist finds a special/alien female that allows him to pilot at greater strength if anyone reads and knows what I mean? Yeah, cliche, but I dig it.

----

Some Pairings.

Isekai Girl x Hero

Adventurer x Adventurer (Just finding kinship and romance in adventure)

Knight/Paladin x Cleric/Healer

Hero x Weapon (Like, Soul Eater style so it could be Meister x Weapon, or the female or male, I'd dont mind playing the "Weapon" gifts the Hero the powerful weapon.)

Last edited:
This sounds interesting. I can either be male or people. But due to me being totally indecisive, I have no idea what I’d prefer. But if you would like to take this to consideration, I’m on almost daily unless I’m super busy. But, I’m always interested.

This sounds interesting. I can either be male or people. But due to me being totally indecisive, I have no idea what I’d prefer. But if you would like to take this to consideration, I’m on almost daily unless I’m super busy. But, I’m always interested.
Ah, did you male or female?

Ohhh <3 this is totally what I'm looking for too, just slow burn fun :D if I am even remotely interesting as a potential to partner Dm me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back