• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Search | Fandoms | F 4 any playing M

420Babe

is smokin'
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm over 18, you must be over 18, and our characters will be over 18.

I write in third person past tense only and prefer that my partners do as well.

I'm looking for long term.

My time zone is est.

I'm looking for people who can reply with length and detail and who put in effort towards shaping the story. One paragraph or less is not enough. If you can only respond once a week or less that is not enough.

~ ~ ~

Hi there, I'm looking for someone who is willing to play any of the following males in a mxf long term roleplay. The characters I play are usually OCs (a different one depending on who you've chosen to play) but in some cases there are certain CCs I'd be willing to play so feel free to ask. In most cases I'd like whatever plot we decide to play out to be canon divergent; that is, entirely different than the actual plotline and something of our own design.

~ ~ ~

-YU YU HAKUSHO-

Hiei

-NARUTO-

Shikamaru

Sasuke

-HOGWARTS LEGACY-

Ominis Gaunt

-GENSHIN IMPACT-

Zhongli

Diluc

-INUYASHA-