• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 RP, hihi

L. Vanir

Loss of interest.
Greetings, chers!♥

First of all, thank you for taking time to check this thread and what I am about to write.

Althought I am quite new on this site, I have been doing RP for quite a long time but I still consider myself an intermediate.

All right!~

What I am looking for is a easy-going RP partner, who is able to understand that I won't be able to reply right away ( I am in my last year of highschool ), and they should be able to come up with ideas too (I hate being the only one that thinks of twists and turns). Also, my first language is not English so if you notice any mistakes, please bear with me.(:3)

Regarding the preferences...

• No one liners;
  • 3-5 paragraphs are all right. I usually adopt the same style of the person I am writing with;
  • I mostly play the male, as my female oc are not too complex or adavanced;
  • Not too much godmodding;
  • Doubling is ok;

About the genres and plots

This is discutable, I am usually up to anything. However, I do have a thing for

• 1700s society as well as for a futuristic society;
  • Vampires;
  • Aristocrats, royalty, princes;
  • Idols and Hosts;
  • Teachers and Students;
  • MxM, MxF

There are others as well, but those came off the top of my head.

So, if you are interested, we can try both thread RP but PM one is more convenient.(8))

RevolverOshawott said:
Something about Vampires would be cool.
It would be interesting to have a humanXvampire plot. Something related to maybe a school? A new student transfers in, they could be either the human or vampire. I would enjoy playing both~.

[QUOTE="Good Vibes]Idol and host sounds interesting! OVO could you elaborate on it?

[/QUOTE]
C: Of course~

There are endless possibilities with these kind of < Idols or Hosts> characters. One might be that one of the chatacters is leading a double life: they are working as a host to pay off the debts of the family but they are caught by the other character, who is willing to help them in return of some favours. Ooor, with the idol idea, they could be in a band or working in the music industry and face difficulties and dirty jobs related to crimes, etc.

Seeing as I'm in school as well, it's understandable! I'm up for playing all of the above, if you'll accept me(?)

I'm pretty good at spitballing plots, so pm me if you're interested?

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Any of these, mainly teacher x student or royalty

[/QUOTE]
I would be happy to start a teacherXstudent RP. I will PM you as soons as this function will be made available for me~

MisfortunateDreams said:
Seeing as I'm in school as well, it's understandable! I'm up for playing all of the above, if you'll accept me(?)
I'm pretty good at spitballing plots, so pm me if you're interested?
Yay C:. I will PM you soon~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back