• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Romantic Rps?

Neow46

The Man Among Gods
Yooo I'm kinda on the lookout for maaaaaybe some romantic Rp partners to just kinda fill a bit of a certain void + branch out a little bit away from group Rp's to get myself more comfortable with 1 on 1's

I'm most comfortable Rping as myself Or as a Male Character. (Furry or otherwise!) I prefer MxF and FxF. But I will not do MxM (sorry about that, but it's just not for me D: )

And While i prefer Fantasy settings, I WILL do Futuristic, Casual and Realistic stuff as well, (No thank you to fandoms though), otherwise any setting i can work with easy.

Soo uhh, if you're interested just go ahead and let me know either by posting here or PMing me, and we can work something out!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to roleplay too

If that's alright, I don't have anyone yet to roleplay with. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
No it'd be totally fine, but im kind of afraid my load on RP's is kinda too much for me to handle at the current momment :c

Perhaps another time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back