• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Romance Partner Needed FxF (Female only)

Adzel

RP Addict
Hey guys, I need a pair or a ship for my OC Adzel... Here is a small bit about her.

med.png

Height: 5'9''

Sexuality: Lesbian

Biography:

Daughter of crime leaders Giovani and Saral, despite them being crime leaders, she actually grew up in a poor family. She spent most nights on the streets, due to her parents abandoning her or ignoring her. She left home at the age of 13 and ended up having to hunt her prey with her cat like abilities. She has 1 red eye and 1 blue eye. The red eye can sense prey and can tell when an enemy or food is coming close. Her blue eye, can see coming events moments before they happen. She has beautiful white hair, a nice long tail, and gorgeous cat like ears. She has a small hatred for men, as she was abused by her father. She is sweet at first, but if you get on her wrong side, she will not hesitate to end you.

I am only going to be choosing 3 people to RP with, please leave a Ref to your OC along with a small bio and I will see if they click. Thank you for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back