• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 romance or fandoms :)

revalia

#๐–Š๐–‹๐–‹๐–Š๐–‰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey Ari here :)

Mainly looking for some roleplayers to enhance my skill with. Mainly do groups or one on ones and preferably fantasy or fandoms but I also do modern :)

Solely romance plots id what I prefer but intervened with Fandoms are no problem at all

mxf or fxf however mxf is preferred

Such Fandoms include

Series/Books

• The Walking Dead
  • Harry Potter
  • Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus
  • Once Upon A Time
  • The 100
  • Divergent
  • Game of Thrones
  • Disney

Games

• Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
  • Smite
  • Dragon Age
  • Assassins Creed

Anime

• Sword Art Online
  • Fairytail
  • Black Butler

I'd love to do a Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus RP. Though, fair warning it's been a long time since I've done a 1x1.

OGTomahawk said:
I'd love to do a Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus RP. Though, fair warning it's been a long time since I've done a 1x1.
It's been a while since I roleplayed at all... so we might balance hehe... :)

LadyShadowLordFerlin said:
Black Butler Maybe? I usually only do OcXOc though.
I'm still looking into Black Butler however so I don't think I owuld be that good:P

and I also do OC'S I don't like using canons.

moustachepanda said:
Assassin's Creed sounds awesome! :3
yay alright :P never did one so im interested to hear what you might have in mind

How about fairy tail? I tend to write a from 2 to 5 sentences (i prefer to do casual.) i like to diuble (and can play up too 3 to 4 characters). Can play cannon and ocs.

Divergent/The 100/Percy Jackson/Harry Potter/The Walking Dead. Any of the above. Interested.

Btw, hi. I stalked you, apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in Fairy Tail or SAO 1x1 ^-^. I only play females tho. *shrug*

shaku1347 said:
I'd love to do a PJo/HoO or a Harry Potter one with you!
Sure ill do a PJO one if you wish, PM me c:

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]You up for a Skyrim romance RP or maybe just a Romance RP?

[/QUOTE]
Im up for a skyrim one yush c: PM me :)

sukiedog said:
How about fairy tail? I tend to write a from 2 to 5 sentences (i prefer to do casual.) i like to diuble (and can play up too 3 to 4 characters). Can play cannon and ocs.
Yush Pm me c: I can multi char as well

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Divergent/The 100/Percy Jackson/Harry Potter/The Walking Dead. Any of the above. Interested.
Btw, hi. I stalked you, apparently.

[/QUOTE]
Loool shoul i be worried c;

Id like to try a twd one cx

[QUOTE="Daffodil Inquiry]I would be interested in doing a Skyrim rp with you if you're still looking. c:

[/QUOTE]
Still am ye.. pm me c:

Mitchs98 said:
I'd be interested in Fairy Tail or SAO 1x1 ^-^. I only play females tho. *shrug*
Its oki id lile an SAO one xp pm me

Yay! Can I suggest Assassin's Creed as long as you don't mind doing another one on the side? I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to the games and hope I can persuade you into that world..

Or Game of Thrones would be fine as well. (I double if both wants to play the same gender)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back