• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Roleplays

Angel_of_Death

Grim Reaper
Hey! You can call me Grim and I'm new to the site. I tend to do a mix of supernatural, fandom, horror/thriller, and a slice of life rps. I'll have a few storylines you can pick from but if you want to ask if I know a fandom or have your own storyline you can just ask. Also, I am a fan of FxF or FxM storylines (Nothing against MxM, it's just something I've never felt like I could do justice if that makes sense.)
The only real rule I have is that the replies should be more than 1 or 2 lines/sentences.

Here are the storylines:
Beauty & the Boss
Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He’s a sweet man, always doting on Muse A with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he’s up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A’s father is confronted by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B’s face, as her henchmen usually do her dirty work, but everyone knows her name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A’s father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay.
Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will come for him. When Muse A’s father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. Muse A moves into Muse B’s mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Muse A arrives, Muse B is on her best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, Muse A comes to see that Muse B isn’t a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes Muse B has committed as a crime boss) make it difficult for Muse A to fall in love with her as she’s fallen in love with Muse B.

Reflection
Muse A always felt like they were being watched, feeling a presence over their shoulder at every turn. Soon, it seems like the reflection in the mirror would flicker and move. But Muse A would just ride it off as a trick of the eyes, a scary video or movie they just saw, or any other excuse they could make. One day though, Muse A realized this couldn’t be it. That was because as they shut off the lights to the bathroom, they hear a voice float through the room saying, “You could at least leave the lights on.” coming from the mirror.

Psycho
Muse A is an insane asylum patient, Muse B is a serial killer who is yet to be caught by the police. Muse A is known throughout the asylum for their murders actions and words, many rumors have spread around the asylum about Muse A. Most true other others false. Muse A doesn't get many visits from anybody since people are afraid of them, doctors almost never give Muse A what they need to get better so being in that asylum has made Muse A's condition/s worse. Muse B is just as or even crazier then Muse A. One day Muse B needed a place to hide to get the police off their tail so they hide in Muse A's room, not knowing that Muse A was in there. An insane killer and an insane patient are in the same room.

Unit 7
Muse A and Muse B have powers beyond what humans can believe. The government studies what Muse A can do, trying to uses their powers for the "good" of the country while Muse B manages a life outside in the real world. Soon though, Muse A finds out that the government is just trying to turn them into weapons and plans to escape.
(This can go into two paths, Muse B gets kidnapped and taken to Muse A and they try to escape together or Muse A escaped and finds Muse B, then together they try to avoid getting caught by the government after them)

Underground Fighter

Muse A and Muse B were roommates for about a year. Muse A is suspicious of Muse B's source of income. Muse B comes home with bruises, sometimes broken bones and is always saying how they have to go to the doctor. What Muse A doesn't know, is that Muse B is a fighter in an underground fighting ring for money. What will happen when Muse A finds out about Muse B's job while she is in action?

Mr. Bigshot
She works for a big law firm in her town. She's also his assistant, She's a highly functioning office worker during the day, but at night she's a (insert the second job here), working hard to make ends meet. He's the owner of the said law firm. He's been in love with his assistant since the first time he'd seen her. Oblivious to her financial situations, he wants to make the woman his. She turns down his advances time and time again because, as she says, it's unprofessional for an employee to date her employer. There's also that fact that things would get awkward if they were to break up, something he's determined not to let happen. Despite her refusal, she's slowly falling for him.
(this can be turned into a GxG)

Photographer
Muse A and Muse B are roommates in college together, one in school for a *insert art major* and the other for a *insert science/math major*. Muse A gets an assignment for class to do a photography/painting for a class of a person. When no one else can do it for them, Muse A asks Muse B if they could model for the project. But what happens to Muse A when they see Muse B in a new light?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back