• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 Roleplay Storyline Ideas and Rules

minah

• Storyline Ideas •
1 Muse A and Muse B have been friends for years, and Muse A has developed feelings for Muse B. However, before he ever confessed, Muse B was unexpectedly killed in a car wreck. (Or any other accent of your choosing.)Muse A is devastated by this news; being at a complete loss about what to do about the loss of his best friend and crush. In his grief, he makes a drastic decision, he'd bring him back. After desperately researching, he finds a way to bring him back as a vampire. (Or any other undead creature of your choosing.) After everything is complete, Muse A finally gets to see Muse B again; however, Muse B is less than happy about what has become of him, to say the least.

2 Muse A has been in an abusive relationship for years when he finally escaped. For years, Muse A has kept what goes a secret from his best friend, Muse B. One night, the chaos and fear become too much for Muse A he runs to Muse B's house and tells him everything that’s been taking place. Muse B gets angry and tells Muse A to stay with him. Muse B promises to keep Muse A safe then subconsciously kisses Muse A, who surprisingly...doesn't pull back.

3 Musa A and Muse B had been knowing each other since they were kids. They were always together and knowing each other better than anyone else. And besides that, they have been living together for a long time now, so long that they had become very close – maybe even too close. Whenever Muse A would date someone, Muse A would just have to take a step back from Muse B and stop spending so much time with him, otherwise, Muse A's relationship would be destined to fail right from the start. Guys wouldn't tolerate Muse A cuddling with Muse B on the sofa every Friday night, sometimes even making out with him, letting him sneak his hand under her shirt and grope her breast because “it’s warm and soft and my hands are cold”. Muse A knew that was not how friends acted around each other, but She was okay with whatever two of them were. Nothing could happen as long as two of them didn’t cross the line, which they never did, not even when they were drunk. After living with him for so long, their friendship came to the point where they were really comfortable to each others.

4 Muse B meets Muse A the evening of Muse A’s wedding. Muse B is Muse A's best friend and honestly wasn't happy he was getting married. but he ends up finding Muse A crying in the dressing room before the ceremony. Obviously, Muse B can see Muse A wants nothing to do with his soon to be spouse. Muse B makes a decision to take Muse A’s hand and get him the hell out of there. Muse A knows that his soon to be spouse is dangerous and abusive. Despite the fear that Muse A's man will find them Muse A goes on the run with Muse B.

5 Muse A is a simple wedding planner who loves to see the smiles on people's faces when they get their dream wedding. Muse B is pretty high ranked company worker who gets roped into an arranged marriage by his parents and becomes muse A's client. Over the course of the planning, the two fall for one another and as the wedding date approaches, both find themselves at a point where they need to come to terms with the wedding and give up on one another or risk everything and be together.

6 Muse A and Muse B are two hopeless romantic fools who both want to love but can’t seem to find it. After finding one another in an online forum they form a pact to help each other find love

• Timing •
First of all, we all have a real life besides here. I want you to be aware of this as well as me. However, I am a fast replier, let me know that if I have not replied in two or three days. I always care about my storylines, so please let's be in touch if we are going to have some hiatus or not.

• Language •
English is not my mother tongue. And I don't expect a perfect grammar from you. But just pay some attention to your writings and I am thankful.

• Starters •
I always would love to discuss with my partner about our storyline. I don't have any preferences for genres. I can go with anything as long as me and my partner is having fun. So it would be great if we make a decision together.

• Things to remember •
I have been roleplaying for years and I am looking for people who really want to roleplay. I don't want to be in touch with people who write today and not write tomorrow. If you really want to have fun, believe me, we can have it together, just want it.

Last edited:
• Storyline Ideas •
1 Muse A and Muse B have been friends for years, and Muse A has developed feelings for Muse B. However, before he ever confessed, Muse B was unexpectedly killed in a car wreck. (Or any other accent of your choosing.)Muse A is devastated by this news; being at a complete loss about what to do about the loss of his best friend and crush. In his grief, he makes a drastic decision, he'd bring him back. After desperately researching, he finds a way to bring him back as a vampire. (Or any other undead creature of your choosing.) After everything is complete, Muse A finally gets to see Muse B again; however, Muse B is less than happy about what has become of him, to say the least.

2 Muse A has been in an abusive relationship for years when he finally escaped. For years, Muse A has kept what goes a secret from his best friend, Muse B. One night, the chaos and fear become too much for Muse A he runs to Muse B's house and tells him everything that’s been taking place. Muse B gets angry and tells Muse A to stay with him. Muse B promises to keep Muse A safe then subconsciously kisses Muse A, who surprisingly...doesn't pull back.

3 Musa A and Muse B had been knowing each other since they were kids. They were always together and knowing each other better than anyone else. And besides that, they have been living together for a long time now, so long that they had become very close – maybe even too close. Whenever Muse A would date someone, Muse A would just have to take a step back from Muse B and stop spending so much time with him, otherwise, Muse A's relationship would be destined to fail right from the start. Guys wouldn't tolerate Muse A cuddling with Muse B on the sofa every Friday night, sometimes even making out with him, letting him sneak his hand under her shirt and grope her breast because “it’s warm and soft and my hands are cold”. Muse A knew that was not how friends acted around each other, but She was okay with whatever two of them were. Nothing could happen as long as two of them didn’t cross the line, which they never did, not even when they were drunk. After living with him for so long, their friendship came to the point where they were really comfortable to each others.

4 Muse B meets Muse A the evening of Muse A’s wedding. Muse B is Muse A's best friend and honestly wasn't happy he was getting married. but he ends up finding Muse A crying in the dressing room before the ceremony. Obviously, Muse B can see Muse A wants nothing to do with his soon to be spouse. Muse B makes a decision to take Muse A’s hand and get him the hell out of there. Muse A knows that his soon to be spouse is dangerous and abusive. Despite the fear that Muse A's man will find them Muse A goes on the run with Muse B.

5 Muse A is a simple wedding planner who loves to see the smiles on people's faces when they get their dream wedding. Muse B is pretty high ranked company worker who gets roped into an arranged marriage by his parents and becomes muse A's client. Over the course of the planning, the two fall for one another and as the wedding date approaches, both find themselves at a point where they need to come to terms with the wedding and give up on one another or risk everything and be together.

6 Muse A and Muse B are two hopeless romantic fools who both want to love but can’t seem to find it. After finding one another in an online forum they form a pact to help each other find love

• Timing •
First of all, we all have a real life besides here. I want you to be aware of this as well as me. However, I am a fast replier, let me know that if I have not replied in two or three days. I always care about my storylines, so please let's be in touch if we are going to have some hiatus or not.

• Language •
English is not my mother tongue. And I don't expect a perfect grammar from you. But just pay some attention to your writings and I am thankful.

• Starters •
I always would love to discuss with my partner about our storyline. I don't have any preferences for genres. I can go with anything as long as me and my partner is having fun. So it would be great if we make a decision together.

• Things to remember •
I have been roleplaying for years and I am looking for people who really want to roleplay. I don't want to be in touch with people who write today and not write tomorrow. If you really want to have fun, believe me, we can have it together, just want it.
I like 2 and 4 :) If their still open :)

Heya! I’m really interested in plot 4! (I just have trouble playing male characters if that’s okay..)

Which ones do you still have open?

Okay, so, some are still on the discussion but I can make the list like this to inform everyone;
Storyline 1 - ithinkinstories ithinkinstories - still on the discussion
Storyline 2 - Evi62 Evi62
Storyline 3 - EMILY__SMITH EMILY__SMITH -still on the discussion
Storyline 4 - .angel. .angel.
Storyline 5 - XxDeadly_NightshadexX XxDeadly_NightshadexX - still on the discussion
Storyline 6 - banana_pancakes banana_pancakes - still on the discussion

I'll update the list whenever we make a decision with the authors that we have been discussing the details
And I am giving the priorities to the authors that have suggested first to make it fair

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back