• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 roleplay (MxF) *Always looking*

I am currently looking for a roleplay partner who is willing to play a MALE (I have one Sherlock exception) the roleplay types I am interested in are: fantasy, modern, and fandom.

RULES:

01. Please use full sentences and proper grammar/spelling. A few mistakes every once in a while is alright, just please put in some effort.

02. It would be great if you could give me something to work with. Quality over quantity, right? One decent sized paragraph minimum required per responses, there is no limit on the max. Effort is always appreciated.

03. No Mary Sues, people aren't perfect and your character shouldn't be either.

04. Finally, if you get bored or want to stop, let me know. I won't get offended, but we can try to work something out/start a new one or just say goodbye.

Thank you for reading my rules, now for the fun part.

~Roleplays~

I am a fan of many genres and if something below isn't listed or you want to see if something else will work, let me know. The only thing I refuse to budge on are my ships with canon characters. OCs? Sure. Just no canon changes.

Character's I can play are in italic, roleplays I'm inclined to do lately are underlined.

Original Parings:

Vampire x Human

Fallen Angel x Angel

Demon x Angel

Demon x Human

Pirate x Captive

Mermaid x Sailor

Assassin x Target

Assassin
x Assassin

Wounded Solider x Nurse

Mate x Mate

Werewolf x Human

Werewolf
x Werewolf

Gypsy x Princess

Abductor x Abducted

President's Daughter x Secret Service

Modern versions of Fairy Tales

Zombie Apocalypse

Post Apocalypse

TV Shows:

Downton Abbey

Sherlock

Anime:

Attack On Titan

Noragami

Ouran High School Host Club

Haiykuu!

Barakamon

Sword Art Online (OC only)

Blue Exorcist

Hunter x Hunter

Kill la Kill

Modoka Magica

Books:

Harry Potter

The Hunger Games (OC only)

Divergent (Up to the first book)

If you are interested in doing any of these above, PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back