• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Plot (Open to ideas.) Serious Partner Wanted

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
The continent of Asperous was a magical place. Elves, dragons, humans and all manner of magical creatures lived in harmony. The world was filled with magic and it was peaceful. The Phoenix's, both moon and sun breed, flew through the sky. The elves shared their culture and magical ability with the humans. Humans were mystified by the magic shown to them, but jealousy grew in their hearts. They cursed the elves for having magic. Why could it not be them? Why were humans denied magic when the elves and creatures had so much of it? It wasn't fair. It was then that human thinkers had the idea that changed the world from peaceful to a land divided.

Humans knew there were four primal sources of magic. Moon, Sun, Storm and Sea. They could not harness these sources themselves, so they created a way to make it the primordial sources their own. They began to kill creatures that were born with magic. Using the life force of all the creatures they killed they created something foul and unnatural. The elves called it 'Sickness', the humans called it 'Sacrificial' magic. The humans got it in their head that they deserved more than any other race. That they were better. The higher ranking humans created disasters with the secret magic. Destroyed kingdoms and murdered people. Since it was clearly done with magic the humans believed the leaders and then the horrible men showed the magic. They claimed the elves and creatures were mad knowing that humans were better and deserved more. It was then they declared war.

The great magical war lasted for decades. Humans used their twisted magic and then used the corpses of fallen creatures and elves to make more Sickness. it was horrible. So horrible that they eventually wiped out the Storm and Sea elves. There seemed to be no end in sight for this war. However, the humans made a mistake. Thy attempted to cross the lines that guarded the south. The south was home to the Sunfire Elves and Moonshadow Elves. These were the most powerful elves. The Moonshadow Elves were blessed by the moon and had full power on full moons. They became invisible under moonlight and were physically unmatched. Even on normal nights they were fighters beyond human ability to beat. Sunfire Elves were considered the pinnacle of elven life. They were at their strongest every day at noon. They were master black smiths and magical warriors. Humans attacked the border and were immediately stopped by the greatest elves of all time.

The war ended when humans realized fighting with the elves was a hopeless effort the humans retreated back to the north. The remaining elves, dragons and all other magical creatures pushed them back so far that they only occupy 12% of the entire continent. Ever since then the border has been heavily guarded. Every now and again the humans would attempt to expand, but the elves are always there to counter.

I am looking for a forbidden romance between a human and elf. I will be playing a male Sunfire elf. I need someone willing to play a human. I do not care if it's male, female or whatever. This is a romance and we can discuss further in DM's. Can't wait to get a response. Just DM me.

This is an amazing story line and I love how thought out it is. I am more than interest in RP with you long term of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back