• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Partners?

Luxury

Hello!

I am a long time, and several times removed, roleplayer who is looking to get back into the swing of things. I am a frequent poster, so don't be concerned about me being a ghost. I prefer supernatural content and the the bulk of my characters are of some type of supernatural/fantasy. I play both male and female characters, so pretty flexible there. I also am pretty flexible plot wise. I do however prefer to plot things out at least slightly before diving in head-first. If you've got any questions or think you may be interested, feel free to drop a line here or shoot me a message. :)

Lux*

Hello!

I am a long time, and several times removed, roleplayer who is looking to get back into the swing of things. I am a frequent poster, so don't be concerned about me being a ghost. I prefer supernatural content and the the bulk of my characters are of some type of supernatural/fantasy. I play both male and female characters, so pretty flexible there. I also am pretty flexible plot wise. I do however prefer to plot things out at least slightly before diving in head-first. If you've got any questions or think you may be interested, feel free to drop a line here or shoot me a message. :)

Lux*
I'm Interested

I'd be willing to roleplay with you; I don't do fantasy often, so I may be a bit rusty, but I'm trying to branch out. I'm a new member as well (though I've been roleplaying for years), so I won't be able to send you a PM.

That's alright, haha. I totally get it. We can figure it out together. :) Did you have some kind of plot like in mind or did you want to just kinda toss around ideas until something sticks?

I usually like to know characters and an ideal setting before I can get my plot juices flowing (is that weird?) so I don't have anything yet.

Yea perfect. I'll shoot you a PM with a brief list of my characters and you can see what sounds good to you. Are you still under your 24 hour or just your 10 post?

Hiya!! I've been trying to find a rp to use this girly in for a fantasy setting for quite some time now and wondering if you'd be interested? XD

gearing_up_by_idlehq-d9uvr0l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back