• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Partners

aintnobaka

tatakae
Hello! I'm new to the site (although I had an account a few years ago but could not for the life of me remember the name or the email address associated with it) but not new to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for about 5/6 years and I really enjoy paragraph style roleplays.

These are the current things I'm looking for or would like to do something based off. Those bolded are ones I would really like.

• Star Wars (preferably with OCs or OCs and canon characters)
  • Anime based (Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, sports anime, etc)
  • Book based (Throne of Glass, The Seven Realms, A Court of Thorns and Roses, The Lunar Chronicles [still need to read Winter but Cresswell is killing me!], Saga of Darren Shan, Vampirates, Harry Potter)
  • Fantasy based (could base this on Lord of the Rings, Dragon Age, or make up our own)
  • Romance (either as a side plot or the main plot)

Availability wise, I'm in full time education and preparing to head off to University in September, so I may not be able to post everyday, but I will aim for a few times a week. If it comes to a point where I don't think I'll be able to get on for a while, I will inform you through PMs (which I currently can't use because I'm only a new member).

I hope you're interested, and if you are please respond below. Thank you!

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Hey I'd be interested in a Sports Anime or Fantasy rp

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Which would you prefer? If its a sports anime one, which ones have you seen?

Can we combine the two if not then Fantasy, but if you really wanna do Sports I've seen Eye shield 21 Kuroko no basket up to third season in the middle of it and haikyuu still watching second season.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Can we combine the two if not then Fantasy, but if you really wanna do Sports I've seen Eye shield 21 Kuroko no basket up to third season in the middle of it and haikyuu still watching second season.

[/QUOTE]
I think we could do a lot more with fantasy. I've seen Kuroko no Basket and Haikyuu but I think we could have a more developed plot with fantasy.

OMG YOU'VE READ THE LUNAR CHRONICLES TOO!?

Sorry I got a bit too excited there

I could do a roleplay with you on The Lunar Chronicles or we could do something else! C:

CrescentHowler said:
OMG YOU'VE READ THE LUNAR CHRONICLES TOO!?
Sorry I got a bit too excited there

I could do a roleplay with you on The Lunar Chronicles or we could do something else! C:
Asdfghjkl I screamed when I saw this message omg. I would love to!! I've not read Winter yet though because I can't afford it until the end of the month (pray for me) but omg I would love to.

Kiana3746 said:
Hey, fellow Maas fan! I'd be net rested in maybe doing a Throne of Glass/ACOTAR style Rp?
I screamed at this also pfft xD I would love to do either one of them tbh!!

CrescentHowler said:
Girl I haven't either so we're in the same boat! xD Should I shoot you a pm?
Eyy way to go! Haha, I still can't access my PM's yet (still haven't made 10 posts, oops) but we could do a conversation? I think that's what they're called.

I'm always up for Star Wars, I've got a few (To many.) Plots in mind for OC based ones, and a few canon pairings.

Ashman74 said:
I'm always up for Star Wars, I've got a few (To many.) Plots in mind for OC based ones, and a few canon pairings.
Ooh nice! I would start up a conversation to discuss it but I have no idea how that works... Think you could do that, please? :)

Kiana3746 said:
Bro. PM me. I can already sense like an Rowaelin (or Aelin and Nehemia as besties) AU but with our own chars.
yesssssssssssss.
Y'know, I would love to, but for some reason it isn't letting me (even though I have over 10 posts and my account is older than 24 hours >.<), would you mind sending me on pls?

If you're still open to looking for another partner, I'd like to do a fantasy one. I'm really into both Dragons Age and Lord of the Rings so I know about those to a good existent. Or if you wanted to do a new world based one all together I'd be up for that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back