• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Partners Needed!

The Queen of Scrubs

A Human Crutch

I've tried this in the past, and I haven't gotten many comments on my past topics. As a result, I've prefixed this topic as "fandom" because I understand a lot of people dislike RPing original ideas.

But that's what I'm looking for. 

RPS Requirements (can be flexible):

~Original ideas and concepts

~1x1

~Descriptive

~Long-term

~Written responses in messenger or other topics 

~Paragraph long responses + 

Partner requirements:

~Descriptive writers

~14+ old

~RPs written in a minimum of a sophomore in high school level (Good grammar, correctly uses punctuation, etc)

~Willing to commit to long-term RPs

~Can create awesome characters, awesome stories, and understands plot development!

~Loves to have fun! (Think outside the box! Contribute ideas! ^-^)

Often I RP the realistic/modern genre, but I also love to RP Fantasy, Horror, a few other genres (feel free to ask!), and of course...an assortment of fandoms. 

The #1 fandom that I am most familiar with playing is Creepypasta, but I haven't done it in a long while....however if you are interested, I am down to dive head first into a spooky story of psychotic murderers. 

I am also interested in RPing fandoms such as

~Undertale

~Gravity Falls

~Over The Garden Wall

~Adventure Time

~Ouran High School Host Club

~One Punch Man

~Hetalia*

~Black Butler*

~Fairy Tail* 

~Rick and Morty 

~Feel free to ask about fandoms below because I did not put all of them here

* = Not really familiar with them

I mostly enjoy RPing original concepts or ideas. Creating stories is my passion, and stealing ideas from fandoms and the like, although fun, isn't really my favorite thing to do. If you're interested, please comment below or shoot me a message! I'm looking for partners ALL THE TIME. 

Thank you. 

I love original/modern story lines, pretty detailed. Usually 3-5 paragraphs easily. I only roleplay in pm and im active most the time. I reply multiply times a day! If your interested in talking ideas pm me! 

Unfortunately @Karcen I have not gotten the chance to get into Warcraft! However, fantasy and war are topics I can work with ^-^ If you're looking for a partner who better understands the fandom, though, I understand! 

Hi! I'm interesting in doing an Undertale roleplay. I roleplay as Frisk and/or Chara. I have a couple plot ideas currently. Please let me know to PM you or that you will PM me if you would like to roleplay with me. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! I'd like to write with you! ^^ I am interested in creepypasta; however, I'm more interested in the source material of some of the characters, most namely Masky and Hoodie. I'd you've heard of and watched Marble Hornets that would be amazing since not many people are into it here (pretty much no one). But if you haven't I can still play the characters, they'll just be pretty different from what the CP fandom usually portrays them as. ^^

I am very farmiliar with gravity falls, adventure time and one punch man. I freakin love those shows!!!! I don't know much about creepypasta but I like scary stories too. I have one scary plot but i might save it as a group rp near halloween. We can go over it or try it out though if you want. Dm me if intrested. I have a lot of other original ideas too!

@Caroline1539 I HAVE watched Marble Hornets! And I absolutely LOVED it! Through thick and thin I've watched those guys and everything THAC creates! So I would be more than happy to do a Marble Hornets/ Masky and Hoodie RP with you, and any other Creepypasta related thing you'd like to do!

@Caroline1539 I HAVE watched Marble Hornets! And I absolutely LOVED it! Through thick and thin I've watched those guys and everything THAC creates! So I would be more than happy to do a Marble Hornets/ Masky and Hoodie RP with you, and any other Creepypasta related thing you'd like to do!

Aw man that so awesome to hear!! XD That's really cool, I'm actually excited about this! I'd love to do an MH roleplay with you, and just so you know, I'm best at playing Brian and Jay, especially Brian. ^^ So if you want I can PM you and we can work out something!

Also, a bit off topic, but Troy has a Discord server he set up, and members of the THAC forums have set up their own, so if you wanna hang out with more members of the fandom I can give you the invite codes! I'd be cool to talk to you more and get you involved in this new arg Troy's got set up!

@Caroline1539 Awesome! If you can PM me that'd be awesome!!!! And do you have to make a profile for discord and stuff? I've heard about it but I've never been on the forums. Ahaha, I just follow all the THAC members on whatever social media I can and try to find info any way possible lol. 

Hello!

I'm an avid plotter of just about anything original. You name it and I'd love to build a story and characters around it. If you're still looking for partners I'd be more than happy to see if we have similar tastes (Over The Garden Wall, OHSHC and OPM being good indicators that we probably do). Just let me know!

Hello ^^

If you're still searching, I'm rather interested in brainstorming a modern or medieval high fantasy in an original setting!

Hello! I have a few questions. I would be going for the Gravity Falls fandom if I roleplayed with you.
My questions would be, what idea for a plot would you have, what genre do you have in mind for the roleplay, would there be any pairings, and who would you be willing to play?

Hello there! I'm interested in doing Hetalia with you, though I prefer it being in an AU. Would that be alright with you?

Would you be willing to do ouran and we can integrate some storyline into it (aside from the original show plot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back