• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 partners needed

Dragonica

Evil in a beautiful disguise
My rules are simple. Third person past tense, multi-para. Details are important, if you can only manage one paragraph make that paragraph full of relevant content that inspires a reply from me. Use proper spelling, no text speak. Use grammar to the best of your abilities.

I need replies at least 3 times a week. And if you're going to be gone for a long while please let me know beforehand.

I don't typically use the forums on here, I rather use conversation simply because I had bad encounters with using the forums. People just randomly stopped replying.

Also, romance is a must.

PM or reply if you're interested!

StayingFabulous said:
((I would like to have an RP as one you describe! May I join one?))
What? Do you mean you want to join a group? This is for 1x1...

StayingFabulous said:
No I mean I want to rp with you.
OHHH! Okay. Lol. I'm sorry I didn't understand what you were saying earlier. ^^; My apologies.

Sure! Shoot me a PM with some of your cravings and we can figure something out.

*tentative throwing of hat*

Hi, ummm so umm I'm umm

I would be interested in Rping with you if you like? We can brainstorm I have a few ideas *rummages through bag* er.... somewhere around here.

I'm a bit spastic sometimes with replies but 3 + times a week shouldn't be an issue. I'm Dyslexic / dysgraphic meaning that my grammar is passable but I can preform feats of run on sentences English teachers everywhere! Spelling isn't an issue because ya know... spell check.

Anyways PM me if I don't sound like a total drag. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back