• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 partner

blink0623

Hi! I'm looking for a few partners to RP with. I have an Achilles' tendon injury so I'm down for a bit. I would like something to pass the time. Here's a few things about it:

- No anime

- I only do MxF

- I ask for 2-3 paragraphs minimum

- I'm hoping you're willing to do lemon scenes (fade to black, obviously)

- Be creative and throw some unexpected drama in!

- I have two characters I mainly do. Male: I really love Killian Jones from OUAT. I can either make him bad boy Captain Hook or sweet and a gentleman like the actor who plays him, Colin O'Donoghue. Female: Her name is Olivia and the face claim in Jenna Dewan. She's pretty versatile.

Plot ideas:

*A young man is new to a high school. Quiet and shy, he starts his senior year off with not knowing anyone. He left the girl he had been in love with back home. The twist: his father is a member of the CIA. Their family is in constant danger and is anyone else associated with them.

*A young princess is taken captive from her family for ransom.

*A man and a woman grew up as childhood best friends until the age of 15. His father accepted a job back in their home country and immediately accepted it. Now ten years later he finds himself back in the states with a girlfriend, a job, and a great life. Until he sees his best friend again.

I'm always open to ideas as well!

I like your first and last idea. They sound really good. :) I would enjoying doing one of them with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely interested in your first and last ideas! I'd love to try them with you if you're still looking for a partner :) Lemme know! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back