• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 partner wanted

TheLostOriginal

Queen of Illusions
Hey, I'm kind of a newbie to the site but I have been writing and rping for well over a year now. Although a year may seem long for some but I am still learning so please be patient. I am a fairly open minded person so I will try new types of plots. I am looking for a partner who is fairly open minded, patient and willing to rp with me. I am used to doing short rps but I would like to try longer ones and I am used to doing supernatual rps and stuff like that but like I said before I am interested in trying other genres too. You never know that you like it till you try it, right?

lemme know if you're interested ;) x

Hiya! I've been role playing for probably 5-6 years now, and I'm still learning too, I don't there's ever a time you won't be able to learn more!

Anyways, do you have any ideas in mind? If not, then I can throw some stuff out there, give me some genre and I'll give you some ideas :D I'll also let you know which genre I don't like if you happen to throw those out there ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back