• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 partner search

Theinactiveguywhowedontmen

The mother fucker who we don't talk about
Hello everyone looking at this thread. I'm looking for a partner to do rp's with. Some scenarios I like

• Post apocalyptic
  • Tsundere x person (male or female)
  • Yandere x male or female
  • Pokemon fandom
  • Trapped inside an mmorpg (kinda like sao)
  • Childhood friends who don't remember each other

Even though these are scenarios I like don't think I only like these. I am open to other people's ideas. So if you have one just tell me.

I like the scenario 'trapped in an rpg.' Perhaps we could get together in the PMs and talk more about this one?

You can PM me with the information you have about the scenario so far. I will read what you send me and then give you my thoughts/ideas.

I have a very interesting RP about two Russian soldiers in Stalingrad, during the Battle of Stalingrad. It's MxM. PM me for details. It's no romance, though, unless you really wanna.

I have a few ideas if you are interested. I play female main characters and male/female side characters. I am an active responder and can respond multiple times a daily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back