• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(1x1) Partner Search

MissJacksonIsntNasty

Jai Courtney Is Life
Hello! I'm looking for a few roleplay partners on this site, since I'm new here.

Now, before we start, I am willing to do either MxF or FxF. I would prefer to play the female in the MxF pairing, but I may be persuaded if you talk to me about it.

I love romance in my roleplays, but it doesn't have to be right away. (Unless you want the pairing we have to already be in a relationship, then ingnore this.)

Anyway, I would like our roleplay to be from semi-detailed to completely detailed. Good grammer and spelling is appreciated, but I understand mistakes happen.

Now, I know this is usually a turn-off, but I usually would prefer if the person who I'm roleplaying with start it, since I usually go off of their style, so I know I'm doing the best roleplay style for them. (If that makes any sense.)

Now if you've made it this far, here are some pairings that I would like:

Roommate x Roommate

Ex Boyfriend x Ex Girlfriend

Ex Girlfriend x Ex Girlfriend

Boss x Employee

Rich x Poor

Wife x Husband's Brother

Wife x Husband's Sister

Bad Boy x Good Girl

If there isn't a pairing you like, please send me ideas! Thank you for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I like your trope ideas! Ex Boyfriend x Ex Girlfriend and Good Girl x Bad Boy especially! I play both male and female and can double or play NPC's too.

ItsStacysMom said:
Hey! I like your trope ideas! Ex Boyfriend x Ex Girlfriend and Good Girl x Bad Boy especially! I play both male and female and can double or play NPC's too.
Awesome! Since I'm new to this website today, would you mind sending me a PM? I'd love to do the Ex Boyfriend x Ex Girlfriend one with you, if you don't mind!

I was wondering if you'd be up for a bit of a medieval richxpoor where the rich daughter of a baron falls in love with a mere little street thief, who might have quite the talent for what he does.

Sandertp said:
I was wondering if you'd be up for a bit of a medieval richxpoor where the rich daughter of a baron falls in love with a mere little street thief, who might have quite the talent for what he does.
I would! Please PM me!

MissJacksonIsntNasty said:
Okay! If you PM me, we can get started!
Ohmyholyshitijustreadyourname

YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THE BEST NAME EVER

Would you do a band RP with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back