• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Partner Search WHAT ELSE AM SUPPOSED TO SAY

Illiterate

what da dog doin
  • Yes, you can call me 'Lit.
    dfhfdh.jpgHi there, my name's Ironic.
    Don't mind the dog. They're only there for laughs.

For formal introductions, I am the avid- Sometimes easily encourageable- Illiterate.
    I've been roleplaying for like 60% of my life, a surprising amount I've done legitimately and actively in Minecraft all places.
    (Highly recommend for anyone who likes high-ish fantasy stuff.)
    Also spending a lot of time roleplaying on a shutdown app called Geeking. Gross and great stuff on there- was basically like NSFW twitter. Definitely good that it's gone but it was definitely more interesting than Minecraft. If yk, yk?

I originally called myself Illiterate because I was something of an adorable self-entitled douche, something that I do not recommend being.
    Now I think it's not too ironic because I've leaned a little too much into the auto-correction department, and I'm doing my best to not use so many fricken commas,,,,,.
    My writing and typing typically haven't had the best of flows and use of grammar as they could've. We're a work in progress. Nothing new.

I took a break from RPN and roleplaying entirely, and I haven't even talked directly to my best Roleplay partner and a good friend I used to have the hots for.
    Is that too much info? Maybe. Let's not be too self observant for now.
    I think creative outlets do a lot of good for me, but the ones that I've been repetitively abusing, such as playing video games and editing videos have gotten old because I've had some trouble committing to learning new things.
    I haven't written enough in a minute, I think it does me good.

Last edited:
Examples of IC stuff I've done in the past.
Here are some examples of my writing in the past.
Just so that there's visual reference as to how and how much I write.
I also don't really write too much less than this on a consistent basis, and it should be fair to say I ask for the same in a roleplay partner.

• Ryotai Takahoma| 10:20 a.m. | "Dorm's Lacking Testosterone." |
    dqswjaN.jpg
    "Just call me Ray.
    Like the sun kind, but don't expect me to be all warm and relaxing. -Actually the latter is debatable." Making his way into the room, Ryo would instinctively dump his things next to a lower bed, knowing that the decision to sleep on the higher bed could result in him pulling it out if its hinges..-Or whatever you used to stick beds to walls..
    Chuckling to himself at the thought of using a glue stick to attach a bed to a wall, Ryo would sit himself down on the mattress, the bed audibly creaking from his weight.
    Tuning back into the conversations of the people he'd be living with, Ray taking a moment to remember the girl who was annoyingly bright, and that was literal.. "Pretty sure her name was Dea, and I'd have to agree with bangs over here-" Motioning to Muzi when saying 'bangs', referring to the dyed hair that Muziku had. "-She wasn't smart with her gameplan, used up the majority of her energy in one single attack, and didn't even attempt to make ends meet with her teammates." It was clear that Ryo was well versed in the subject, making points that he assumed to be common knowledge or at the very least, fore-thought. Running headfirst into any situation was never a good idea, especially if you knew that you were probably outmatched to start. People around here seemed to think that simply having a good quirk was all that was needed to come out victorious in a fight. But fighting wasn't everything..

Digging into his bag, Ryo would pull out a small container normally used for holding lighter fluid for a lighter. Opening it up, he'd casually dump it down his throat, holding his free hand against his collarbone as he emptied the contents into his mouth. Coughing as some of the fluid flowing down the wrong pipe, spitting it out into his hand before dumping it right back down. Clearing his throat before continuing, Ryo would continue- "That chick isn't the kind of model you should be looking at. Sure, she has a quirk that's naturally powerful, and flashy..-But what good is that when you have shitty communication skills, and ignorance of your own weaknesses? That's just my perspective." While a fair point that Ryo had made, the snark in the statement was very apparent. It was clear that Ryo was one who was quick to over-analyze someone's persona, and his crisp statements showed that his words came out of his mouth with care, almost as if he were constructing a sentence rather than letting one flow naturally.

Sticking his earphones in the sockets of his ears, he'd lie down on the bed he had chosen, turning on some relaxing music as he ignored anything else his roommates might've said to him. Quickly, he fell asleep.

| 10:26 p.m. -> 6:26 a.m. | Inside the Dorm |
    Initially, Ryo would simply shift from the movements of Avery, simply brushing it off as someone being an early bird. Confirming this as he sat up for a moment to look at his phone. "Fuck it's early..-" While this was a relative perspective, Ryo didn't like getting up before he really needed to. Lying back down, he'd reposition himself, wrapping himself in bedding as he tried to doze off again. With the previous look into Ryo's morning perspective, one could only think of how he'd react to anything over 50 decibels.

"Good morning! Rise and shine!"

The eye's of Ryo would flicker open, pure confusion as to the noise as he unplugged his earbuds, the early morning shouting quickly pissing him off as Avery continued.

"It’s a lovely day we can’t miss! Come on! It’s the first day of school."

Ryo's pupils would unknowingly dilate, widening as they shifted to pupils that resembled a reptile on the hunt, contracting while he slid out of his bed. It was clear that he wasn't happy with Avery, locking on him as he spoke with a highly irritated tone.
    "Shut. The Fuck. Up. It's not even seven in the morning. Be fucking cognisant that some people are trying to catch some sleep."

It was pretty clear that Ryo was far from a morning person, but even so, he wouldn't be heading back to sleep after moving around so much. Now awake, Ryo would groan as he dug through his bag, pulling out a towel, a toothbrush, a bottle of water, athletic shorts, and small metal container of mints. Throwing it all in a small gym bag before making his way to the showers.

| 6:28 a.m. | Dorm Hallway |
    |Mentions|
    HTTP ERROR 404
    COULD NOT FIND A MENTIONED PERSON.

|Interactions|

HTTP ERROR 404
    COULD NOT FIND AN INTERACTION.
    [/SPOILER

Last edited:
Here are some examples of my writing in the past.
Just so that there's visual reference as to how and how much I write.

I also don't really write too much less than this on a consistent basis, and it should be fair to say I ask for the same in a roleplay partner.

• Ryotai Takahoma| 10:20 a.m. | "Dorm's Lacking Testosterone." |
    dqswjaN.jpg
    "Just call me Ray.
    Like the sun kind, but don't expect me to be all warm and relaxing. -Actually the latter is debatable." Making his way into the room, Ryo would instinctively dump his things next to a lower bed, knowing that the decision to sleep on the higher bed could result in him pulling it out if its hinges..-Or whatever you used to stick beds to walls..
    Chuckling to himself at the thought of using a glue stick to attach a bed to a wall, Ryo would sit himself down on the mattress, the bed audibly creaking from his weight.
    Tuning back into the conversations of the people he'd be living with, Ray taking a moment to remember the girl who was annoyingly bright, and that was literal.. "Pretty sure her name was Dea, and I'd have to agree with bangs over here-" Motioning to Muzi when saying 'bangs', referring to the dyed hair that Muziku had. "-She wasn't smart with her gameplan, used up the majority of her energy in one single attack, and didn't even attempt to make ends meet with her teammates." It was clear that Ryo was well versed in the subject, making points that he assumed to be common knowledge or at the very least, fore-thought. Running headfirst into any situation was never a good idea, especially if you knew that you were probably outmatched to start. People around here seemed to think that simply having a good quirk was all that was needed to come out victorious in a fight. But fighting wasn't everything..

Digging into his bag, Ryo would pull out a small container normally used for holding lighter fluid for a lighter. Opening it up, he'd casually dump it down his throat, holding his free hand against his collarbone as he emptied the contents into his mouth. Coughing as some of the fluid flowing down the wrong pipe, spitting it out into his hand before dumping it right back down. Clearing his throat before continuing, Ryo would continue- "That chick isn't the kind of model you should be looking at. Sure, she has a quirk that's naturally powerful, and flashy..-But what good is that when you have shitty communication skills, and ignorance of your own weaknesses? That's just my perspective." While a fair point that Ryo had made, the snark in the statement was very apparent. It was clear that Ryo was one who was quick to over-analyze someone's persona, and his crisp statements showed that his words came out of his mouth with care, almost as if he were constructing a sentence rather than letting one flow naturally.

Sticking his earphones in the sockets of his ears, he'd lie down on the bed he had chosen, turning on some relaxing music as he ignored anything else his roommates might've said to him. Quickly, he fell asleep.

| 10:26 p.m. -> 6:26 a.m. | Inside the Dorm |
    Initially, Ryo would simply shift from the movements of Avery, simply brushing it off as someone being an early bird. Confirming this as he sat up for a moment to look at his phone. "Fuck it's early..-" While this was a relative perspective, Ryo didn't like getting up before he really needed to. Lying back down, he'd reposition himself, wrapping himself in bedding as he tried to doze off again. With the previous look into Ryo's morning perspective, one could only think of how he'd react to anything over 50 decibels.

"Good morning! Rise and shine!"

The eye's of Ryo would flicker open, pure confusion as to the noise as he unplugged his earbuds, the early morning shouting quickly pissing him off as Avery continued.

"It’s a lovely day we can’t miss! Come on! It’s the first day of school."

Ryo's pupils would unknowingly dilate, widening as they shifted to pupils that resembled a reptile on the hunt, contracting while he slid out of his bed. It was clear that he wasn't happy with Avery, locking on him as he spoke with a highly irritated tone.
    "Shut. The Fuck. Up. It's not even seven in the morning. Be fucking cognisant that some people are trying to catch some sleep."

It was pretty clear that Ryo was far from a morning person, but even so, he wouldn't be heading back to sleep after moving around so much. Now awake, Ryo would groan as he dug through his bag, pulling out a towel, a toothbrush, a bottle of water, athletic shorts, and small metal container of mints. Throwing it all in a small gym bag before making his way to the showers.

| 6:28 a.m. | Dorm Hallway |
    |Mentions|
    HTTP ERROR 404
    COULD NOT FIND A MENTIONED PERSON.

|Interactions|

HTTP ERROR 404
    COULD NOT FIND AN INTERACTION.

[/SPOILER
Hi! Are you open for an oc x oc mha rp? I'm a manga reader so we might get along well, and if I don't understand anything, you can spoil it! (I'm immune to spoilers lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back