• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Partner search-Still actively looking!

Astrodreamer

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, hi, hello my name is Mary. I'm looking to find a few role-play partners, so hopefully I have some luck here today. :)

I'm a casual role-player; it's a small hobby. I usually go on and off with it, but I have more free time now so I wanted to get back into it.

A little info about me;

I'm 28 years old, I've been role-playing on and off again for about 10 years. I love to draw, so don't be surprised if I send drawings of our characters here and there. I do have a full-time job, but my hours are pretty regular so I can reply pretty often, usually two to three times a day on a good day and more on my days off. I love to chat OOC and get to know my partners, chat about things we'd like to add or change as we go along. I also understand if that's not your thing; just let me know!

As for things I'm interested in, I'm very open to trying new genres. I usually lean not towards fantasy stuff, but again I am more than willing to try new genres.

I'm comfortable with all gender pairings and I'm a sucker for a good romance as well, but that obviously doesn't have to be the main focus of the rp.

I don’t ask much of my partners, just that we are courteous to one another and we have open communication. If the rp is getting stale don’t be afraid to let me know and we can solve the issue or maybe even start something new, if I’m ever going to be away for a while I’ll let you know as soon as I can and I just ask for the same in return. II know some things in life happen quickly and without much warning, so whenever you can let me know would be amazing.

I don't expect novel-length replies; I usually send 2-3-paragraph replies at most. More if needed, but if it is a shorter response just to keep the flow going, that's also fine. I just ask for more than one-liners.

I also prefer to roleplay with someone who is 21+.

I have some plot ideas but not many, these are a few of my more recent ones.

Modern fantasy ideas:

-For years humans and supernatural/mythical beings have been coexisting somewhat in peace, but recently a lot of supernatural/mythical beings have been going missing and humans are starting to use magic. They are starting to push back on supernatural beings, trying to contain them or even harm them to get what they need from them. Small groups of supernatural beings are starting to form, to fight back against the humans, and push back or even find a safe haven away from the humans. There are some humans that sympathise and try to help.

• Human x Supernatural
  • Supernatural x Supernatural

-Humans and supernatural beings live in separate realms. One day, a human somehow manages to enter the other realm and has to find their way back home or manage to find a way to live their life in the new realm they find themselves in.

• Can be reversed and have the supernatural being end up in the human realm.

I would also love to hear ideas and build a plot for a modern fantasy setting, so please feel free to suggest new ideas or even give tips to add to these; they can be very flexible.

Fantasy ideas-

-Nature spirits have kept the world running for centuries, rumors are starting to spread that a group is going around trying to collect those powers for themselves. In doing so the world is slowly starting to crumble, rivers are starting to dry up, forests and meadows are starting to decay causing animals to leave or die out. Some of the spirits are starting to curse the land, causing plague and decay as a punishment.

• A nature spirit and another person(can be a human, some type of supernatural being, or even another nature spirit) try and heal the nature spirits who’ve had their powers taken and try to stop the group from taking more to eventually try and save the land from future death and decay.

-Magic was once a normal part of everyday life, but eventually a king/queen came along that had decided that magic was a threat to them and their reign. They slaughtered the former monarch, covering it up and spinning a story to convince the masses that magic was dangerous, soon magic uses started to be hunted down and killed. Many have gone into hiding, what once was a beautiful world full of magic has become an almost lifeless land. The heir to the throne learned about the magic that used to flow free throughout the kingdom and yearned for it to come back, nothing in the history books had ever mentioned anything horrible about magic or about it being dangerous. They one day meet the child of the former monarch, the true heir to the throne, and they decide to work with him to help him bring magic back into the kingdom and put the rightful heir back onto the throne.

I love anything fantasy, so please feel free to share any plots you have as well if you are interested in role playing with me!

I don’t do much fandom stuff, but here is a list of things I’d be willing to do.

• Demon slayer
  • InuYasha
  • My Hero
  • Harry Potter
  • One piece

I prefer using OC x OC for fandoms personally, that’s just what I feel most comfortable with. I feel like I can never convey the canon characters well enough.

Some pairings I also enjoy are:
  • Arranged marriage
  • Vampire x Hunter
  • Demon x Human**
  • Pirate x Royal(Bonus points if its a runaway prince/princess)**
  • Warrior!Princess/Prince x Soft!Royal/Commoner/Castle Employee**
  • Dragon shifter x Knight/Prince/Princess
  • Mythical being x Mythical being
  • Gladiator x Prince/Princess**

*-Something I’m really dying to do

Thanks so much for looking this over, I hope if something grabs your interest we can start something!

Last edited:
-Nature spirits have kept the world running for centuries, rumors are starting to spread that a group is going around trying to collect those powers for themselves. In doing so the world is slowly starting to crumble, rivers are starting to dry up, forests and meadows are starting to decay causing animals to leave or die out. Some of the spirits are starting to curse the land, causing plague and decay as a punishment.

• A nature spirit and another person(can be a human, some type of supernatural being, or even another nature spirit) try and heal the nature spirits who’ve had their powers taken and try to stop the group from taking more to eventually try and save the land from future death and decay.

Wow, I think that I have the perfect character for this! Please PM me and we can work out details.

Hello hello! I’ve come to somewhat entangle two ideas! I’ve got a demon oc who just happens to shift between that and a dragon form! So like, a demon dragon shifter x a prince/princess? Or an ordinary human?

Hello hello! I’ve come to somewhat entangle two ideas! I’ve got a demon oc who just happens to shift between that and a dragon form! So like, a demon dragon shifter x a prince/princess? Or an ordinary human?
That sounds cool. I’d love to do that with a prince/princess. DM me and we can chat about it. (:

-Humans and supernatural beings live in separate realms. One day, a human somehow manages to enter the other realm and has to find their way back home or manage to find a way to live their life in the new realm they find themselves in.

• Can be reversed and have the supernatural being end up in the human realm.
I would love to do this! PM me please!! (also I am 20 but my birthday is in a few days!)

Hello! Are you still actively looking for rp partners? I meet the age requirement, love drawing, can talk ooc, am comfortable with any gender pairing, and love fantasy. The length of my replies vary depending on what goes on but I typically send 3 or more paragraphs per response.

The plot that interested me from your post is: "Magic was once a normal part of everyday life, but eventually a king/queen came along that had decided that magic was a threat to them and their reign. They slaughtered the former monarch, covering it up and spinning a story to convince the masses that magic was dangerous, soon magic uses started to be hunted down and killed. Many have gone into hiding, what once was a beautiful world full of magic has become an almost lifeless land. The heir to the throne learned about the magic that used to flow free throughout the kingdom and yearned for it to come back, nothing in the history books had ever mentioned anything horrible about magic or about it being dangerous. They one day meet the child of the former monarch, the true heir to the throne, and they decide to work with him to help him bring magic back into the kingdom and put the rightful heir back onto the throne."

Interested in a demon/vampire X hunter RP

Hey there. I'm interested in either the Warrior!Prince or the Gladiator role. Feel free to send me a PM if your muse is high for any of these pairings.

I'm interested in a Harry Potter roleplay! I'm okay with a romance, so if you're still looking, I'm open to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back