• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 partner search •|• fxf

Could you possibly elaborate on "darker themes"??
This is just a general concept, it could mean a variety of things!
In general, almost anything that is not bright and bubbly, sappy, love-at-first-blank, cheery types of prompts and plays.
More specifically, perhaps characters/prompts that are associated with abuse, mental illness, life hardships, crime, and any number of things not as, or more severe than these. Though hopefully not all those things at once, and preferably also associated with the prompts and themes I've listed.

I wish you did MxF!
Our needs and such, seem to line up rather well other than that. I just have never done a FxF that didn't feel awkward or something on my part...though I may be willing to try again with the right partner....(?)

I wish you did MxF!
Our needs and such, seem to line up rather well other than that. I just have never done a FxF that didn't feel awkward or something on my part...though I may be willing to try again with the right partner....(?)
Hiya! I’m interested in your assassin x agent plot! I haven’t played a good assassin plot in awhile :)

Hello friends! Sorry for the delay, I got caught up with the holiday.
Anywho, if either of you are still up for a role play, shoot me a message and I'll be happy to talk things over!

Last edited:
Well this certainly is an interesting thread I've stumbled upon... And one that surprisingly fits my interests as well, for the most part.

Well this certainly is an interesting thread I've stumbled upon... And one that surprisingly fits my interests as well, for the most part.
Hello! I’m happy to hear I’ve inspired some interest, if you’d like to chat more about possibly starting a role play, feel free to shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back