• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Partner Roleplay!

Brent

The Female Virgo
Hello everyone, as you can see I'm looking for a 1x1 roleplay partner. { Hope I don't sound uptight >.< }

So, like every thread, or most threads we have rules and usually the pairings at the bottom, which I'm going to day. So anyways on to the Rules! { Hooray Hooray cause Rules are so fun }

RULES and other shiz

- Decent Grammar

{ So I can understand you humans. Hope that didn't sound rude >.< }

- At least a paragraph or 3 lines

- NO One Liners

{ Even though writers block is understood

just tell me in OOC that your having trouble

with what to write next and I can help you. }

- No Mary Sues Gary Sues and all that shiz

- I don't mind cursing.

- I play Female and Male

{ Though I have been techinally forced to

play Male so keep that in mind }

- I only RP in PM sadly

- I'm more experienced in MxF

but I also do MxM and FxF

{ Bit rusty on those but

don't mind them. }

- I do anime and Realistic

A bit long, but oh well.

Parings:

Friends with Benefits

Enemies with Benefits

Bad Boy x Good Girl

Geek x Bad Girl / Boy

Teacher x Student

OC Youtuber x OC Youtuber

Actor x Regular

Teacher x Student's Parent

Sister / Brother x Adopted Brother / Sister

Demon x Angel

Fallen Angel x Demon

Human x Werewolf

Childhood friends

Murderer x Fallen Angel

Band Member x Band Member

Arranged Marriage

Cop x Criminal

Land of Dreams

{ Made it into a group thread but wouldn't mind doing it 1x1}

A girl/ boy has been chosen to go to the land of dreams. Its called Land of Dreams for a reason, it only happens when you fall asleep. Inside the land of dreams is 1 strangers is a guardians of the girl / boy. Anything and everything can happen in the Land of Dreams. But, what if they had fell in love. Which is a forbidden rules so when one of the rulers of Land of Dreams finds out the guardian and the girl / boy have fallen in love, they end up disconnecting her/ him from Land of Dreams forever.

What will happen next?

Will they reunite?

Will they meet each other in real life?

Who knows.

If interested go ahead, and comment below or send me a PM!

:P

HAPPY ROLEPLAYING! C:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay lol. I know we have discussed doing 1x1s multiple times but we never seem to find the time to start and plan one.... would this be a good time?

If so boo.... then maybe friends with benefits or enemies with benefits???? :3

I will play male if ylur cool with that :P

Okay! I need to brush up on my male skills anyways so I figured you, having seen me play both would slightly agree xD

Okay! Bu is it possible that we sort out details tomorrow? I have to sleep before I crash on the bean bag chair in the basement for the 3rd time thjs week....

Hello! I'm interested in Cop x Criminal or Murderer x Fallen Angel. Would you play a male for either of those plots?

Sorry for such late response. But I'm still looking, if you still want to do whatever you suggested go ahead and send me a PM!

Bumpy Bump c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back