• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 or group partners needed!

Madster

So my old roleplay site has finally kicked the bucket, so I'm moving here full-time. 

I am interested in 1x1 roleplays or small group roleplays!

Here's a few plots I've come up with (though you're free to suggest your own! Most of these are of romantic nature, though don't have to be romantic. I've also put suggestions for genders.)

- MxM, MxF, FxF: Witch and Familiar. Basically, a witch one day finds out that their familiar can take on a humanoid form, and a friendship / romance develops from there. The two journey together.

- MxM: Prince and Knight. The knight develops a crush on the prince he's supposed to be protecting, and has to deal with his feelings for the royal.

- more tba!

And here are my characters. If you'd like a thread with me, please specify which character I should use! I won't give out all of their information, so you can find out more about them when we roleplay together. 

Rinto Yukimura - Male. Bisexual. Transgender. a racially mixed (Japanese/black) human with light brown skin, blonde hair, and pink eyes. 5'4. Generally upbeat. Is bubbly and somewhat childish. 19 years old.

Henri Leonidas - Male. Homosexual. Cisgender. Mixed (white/black). Black hair, thick eyebrows, and grey hair. 6'7. Serious and sassy. Very sarcastic. Has a dominant personality. 21 years old.

Liliana - Female. Pansexual. Cisgender. White. Long purple hair with matching eyes. 5'6. Seductive and extremely feminine. Gives off a classy vibe. Has no last name. 24 years old.

more tba lol 

I would totally be down for Witch and Familiar. That's right up my alley. I'd be most interested in playing a male familiar, though I'd need to come up with a character (which shouldn't take me that long, to be honest). I think I'm too new to be able to PM others, so PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back