• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Not your average action-oriented or sappy-romance Rp.

PenBlade1326

The Faint Light In The Dark Tunnel Of Life
We've all seen stories where things were action-packed, thrilling, and epic. Also full of romantic scenes, sappy parts and gushy love. While I find those to be entertaining and fun, I'm tired of it. Nothing against it, just it's time action and romance got a makeover.

I like a good plot, good characters, and something we can make interesting. The characters will grow together, develop, and they'll either be friends or more, depending on where the story takes them. There are no damsels in distress, no knights in shining armor (Well there may be if it happens to be a RP involving knights, but you know what I mean), and no Plain Janes. In my eyes, the woman is tough, fearless, and the man is of equal measure, only he's hiding something dark, and holding onto his traditional views on the woman. Or maybe even it's a man and a man, or woman and a woman, I don't judge. So c'mon boys..or girls, step up to the plate, and let's kick some ass and break some fictional hearts together. (Meanwhile in our personal chats, I'll be that one annoying internet friend who's weird and may/may not send random GIFs out of boredom.)

My personal pairings of interest, no specific roles in mind for myself:

Freshman x Senior

Detective x Vigilante

Monster Slayer x Monster Slayer

Prince/Princess x Knight/Servant

Zombie Survivors

Old Friends Reunited

New Kid x Random Student

Bullied Kid x Kind Stranger From School

Bully x Victim (I find this one with a weird concept on how they fight together)

Angel x Demon

Human x Any Known Fictional Creature or Character

Hero x Anti-Hero

Genetically Altered Humans

Alien x Human

Superpowered Being x Normal Person

Feel free to send pairings of your own, I'm open to suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, keep in mind that no matter how "normal" some of these roles seem, that's just a starter. A plot develops where even the normalest of things become strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back