• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Naruto

Xillia

zєηιтн νιχєη
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Guys... 'Nuff said... Naruto... Seriously. Message me if you have any ideas or would like to hear any of mine.

Requirements:

-Be kind to me.

-Understand that I do do some dark themes... So, you know... >.> If you don't want those, tell me and I can restrain.

-Um... Posting limit? I've gone anywhere from one liners to 100+ paras, so... You're good ^^

Feel free to respond as you see fit.

**Forgive lack of detail, I've been excessively tired as of recent. My RP replies speak for themselves however.**

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, pleased to hear that :) Don't go running out on me :P

Uhhhh, I don't this is still active anymore ^^"

I'm sorry @supah namek but if you wanted to do DBZ RP, and were willing to set it up between us, I'd be willing to flesh out a plot and go along with you there :)

Hmm dbz. I think I could do something like that. I personally like what if's like what if buu absorbed goku and became a hero. It was already stated that he absorbed a care free kai and became fat buu. So I personally think it's reasonable.

Weeeeelp I heard Naruto. Lemme get my head band, can't really send PM's yet but I'd love to discuss a plot, shoot me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back