• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 1x1-NARUTO: Aotsuki-The Blue Moon. (Cancelled.).

Who is your favorite Akatsuki member?

• Pain?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Konan?

• Tobi?

• Itachi?

• Kisame?

• Deidara?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sasori?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Hidan?

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Kakuzu?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Zetsu?

• Total voters
Characters
Here

"WHEE-HEE!"

Hidan rapidly used his scythe to cut the wolf shaped fireball apart, as Kazu and the others confronted the rest of the Akatsuki, Kazu for example confronting Hiruko.​

Katsu stared in disbelief when Hidan stopped his attack before it could hit. How did he do that?! That jutsu never misses! Suddenly angry, he glared straight into the immortal’s eyes, his gaze not holding even a once of fear. Well if mid-distance jutsus won’t work, then maybe a more direct attack will... He drew the sword he carried on his back and ran full force at Hidan. “Die!”

The sword had struck true, but his opponent was not down. In fact, it seemed to have little effect on the Akatsuki member. Katsu gazed up at Hidan, once again taken by surprise. “How can this be? You should be dead!”

Katsu quickly jumped away, avoiding the strike. He left the sword in Hidan’s abdomen, for he had no time to pull it out. “What are you?!” He shouted, shocked by this turn of events. The Aotsuki withdrew a kunai and struck at Hidan again, this time aiming for his weapon arm.

"I'm a follower of Jashin, idiot! now...repent and die for your sins against the almighty god!"

said Hidan, as he licked Katsu's blood off his scythe, beginning Hidan's accursed ritual...​

Katsu’s eyes widened as he watched Hidan’s skin turn black and white, taking on the appearance of a grim reaper. He stared at him, unable to comprehend what was going on. But the Aotsuki had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach, telling him that this was not going to end well...

Hidan slowly drew a symbol of the circle of Jashin on the floor using a combination of both his and Katsu's remaining blood left over from his scythe, as Hidan had begun to prepare the ritual...​

While Katsu watched Hidan prepare for his ritual, the words he had read in the dossier on the man in front of him slowly materialized in his mind. He had believed them to be not important at the time, but the Aotsuki soon realized how wrong he had been. For the man drawing the symbol in blood on the ground was none other than Hidan, the immortal worshipper of Jashin. And he had just been cursed by him.

"Now then, have you said your goodbyes to the material world? if not...SAY GOODBYE NOW!!!"

said Hidan, preparing to strike himself with his scythe right in the chest before then being stopped by Romi, saying to Katsu:

"Oi! get a hold of yourself! fight!"

said Romi, trying to hold back Hidan, as best, as he could.​

Katsu had been standing there in complete shock, until Romi’s words snapped him out of it. Ashamed that he had effected in such a way, his eyes narrowed in fury as he glared at Hidan. “I don’t know what you’re planning to do, but you won’t get the chance to finish it. Now you’re mine!” He cried before making the same series of handsigns as before. “Romi! Get out of the way!” The man shouted seconds before crying “Fire style, Fangs of Flame!”

Romi had dodged, as Hidan took on the blast full force, however, to prevent Katsu getting affected by the blast himself since Hidan had ingested his blood, Romi had pushed Hidan out of his blood circle at the right moment before Katsu's attack's impact and had used a steel barbed wire to steal away Hidan's scythe, preventing him from trying to hit himself with it.​

Katsu smirked as his attack had done as intended. Hidan was no longer standing on the symbol, therefore any damage he did to the immortal would not be reflected upon himself. He approached the Akatsuki member and pressed the edge of his kunai against Hidan’s neck while he pulled the sword out of him. “I know no other strike will effect you, but maybe cutting off your head will shut you up once and for all!” He cried before raising his blade, bringing it down toward the man’s neck.

Just then however, Hiruko used his steel tail to save Hidan, as he replied:

"Hey! no butting into other peoples' battles!"

said Hidan, as Hiruko replied himself:

"...Fine but you owe me one."

said Hiruko, returning back to his own battle with Hidan lastly distancing himself from both Katsu and Romi, trying to find a way to kill them both off.​

The tail came dangerously close to Katsu’s face, so much that he actually could briefly smell the poison. Hiruko’s tail knocked the sword out of the Aotsuki’s hand and sent it flying a few feet away. Before either he or Romi could stop him, the immortal had gotten away from them. “Crap! If that dang puppet hadn’t interfered, then we would’ve won!”

Hidan used the pull at the end of his scythe to throw it all the way over to where both Katsu and Romi are, trying to strike them, as the latter replies:

"Damn it! that thing's reach is too long!"

said Romi, as Hidan evilly smiled like a deranged maniac.​

Katsu had to backflip to avoid the scythe’s strike. It nearly hit him, but he managed to evade. This one is full of surprises. He thought as he landed. But heh, it makes the battle more interesting... “Romi, distract him. I’m going to try to get close enough to cut off his head. I think that’s the only way we’re going to stop him.”

"...What if you fail!? remember, that guy has ingested your blood, if you fail then!"

said Romi, reminding Katsu of the consequences...​

Katsu gave Romi a serious look. “But if I don’t try, then he’ll continue to be a danger to us and our comrades. We have to try to take him out.” Then his serious expression turned to a confident smile. “Besides, I’m a ninja from Blood Mist village. Blood Mist ninjas don’t die easily!”

Last edited:
Katsu knew that it was out of character for him to say such things. He was usually quite brash, rushing into battle rather than thinking first. But this fight was different, because it was against a immortal opponent. “Now are you with me, Romi? In order for my plan to work, I need you to distract him.”

Katsu steeled himself for the risky maneuver he was about to execute. Then while Romi distracted Hidan, he snuck off to the right. Picking the sword up that had fallen, he took a deep breath and then rushed at the immortal, keeping his attack as silent and quick as possible.

"Smoke Style: Gasoline Bomb!"

said Romi, utilizing his special Smoke Style against Hidan, as he spewed smoke from his mouth and then, pulling a cigarette lighter from out of his pocket, he proceeded to quickly try and set the smoke on fire, as it covered Hidan, trying to give Katsu enough time to deal damage on Hidan before quickly moving out, allowing Romi to hit Hidan lastly with his Jutsu.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back