• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 MxF Medieval Possible Romance (Closed)

GreatSaiyaman31

Arch-Angel
A wandering master gardener that no one knows about other than his name that he gives travels from kingdom to kingdom offering his services to improve upon the royal gardens of each kingdom and also offers maintenance services for said greenscapes. Travelling to the next kingdom he ends up being held against his will by the king and queen and forced to perform his gardening duties without being paid just to prove his skills. While doing so one day he saves the king's and queen's daughter and ends up being "promoted" to double duty where he has his gardening duties but also has to be the guardian of the princess wherever she goes.

Now that he's protecting their daughter the king and queen decide to look up the man's history only to find nothing. Even the other kingdoms that accepted his business have nothing to say for him other than he does a most excellent job. Little do they know that the man who is guarding their beloved daughter is from the kingdom of Atlantis and is actually a merman. Not just any merman mind you but the prince of Atlantis.

In his aquatic form that he hides from the world, he looks like Abe Sapien from Hellboy but he has a green hue instead of blue and sharper teeth. He is skilled with spear, harpoon, and trident and any long pole arm. Due to his life living underwater until recently when he decided to venture out of the kingdom he has increased lung capacity, speed, and strength. Not to mention that his teeth are strong enough to bite through an iron sword.

That's the premise I have for the story thus far. Looking preferably for a female partner since I would be playing the male character. Look forward to hearing from someone! ^_^

I apologize you two but the spot is taken. Thank you for showing interest. If you're interested in doing something similar I would be happy to message both of you about another idea I have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back