• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Multiple Fandoms

Apollo

what even is life
Hey everyone! Apollogy8 here, but just call me Apollo or whatever you want. Anyways, I'm interested in doing a few roleplays. This is strictly fandom roleplays...however, I don't mind some originals. I normally do OC x Canon but I can also do OC x OC or Canon x Canon depending on your preference.

I normally roleplay through Email or PM's...I don't normally use an actual thread. Third person is the preferred writing style however, I can write 2nd or 1st person. I write anywhere from 2-5 paragraph's, giving your character a longer side. I write your character's crush
and my character only if you write my character's crush and your character's crush. I also prefer that all characters stay in character.

Rules

1. Keep most things TV-14...meaning no extreme sexual content or language. However, I don't mind some. I'm also totally fine with Yaoi or Yuri. I might not be the best at writing it, but I'll do my hardest. Oh, and go as dark as you want.

2. Please keep things fair. I mean seriously, no one likes being treated unfairly. So write as much as for me as you would yourself. I tend to give my partners a longer paragraph and is more focused, however, I don't expect you to do the same but it would be nice.

3. Tell me if you want to quit the roleplay just don't leave me hanging. Also tell me if you'll be gone more than a week so I don't worry. If I don't hear from you within two or three days, I'll send you a heads up. I understand everyone has a personal life and so do I. So if I'm gone as well, send me a heads up.

4. No text talk. Plz do not tlk like dis. lolz. it's quite annoying. Write things out unless someone is texting another person.

5. No pedophilia, beastiality, or rape please.

6. Talk to me. I love chatting with my partners and I know this can be intimidating, but I swear I don't bite. >.< So please, could you chat with me...doesn't really matter what's it about either. Your day, anime, fandoms, roleplay, how to torture our ocs, how to rule the world, life problems....I don't mind. ^_^ Not really a rule but sorta like a privilege. Okay now time to look at the fandoms!

Purple means I will love you forever if you want to roleplay this.

If you see something you like, pm/convo me. I'll hand out my email via private message to avoid creepy stalkers.

My preferred crushes are in { }. I won't have all of them, duh, they're just the ones I might pick...but feel free to take one listed. and my pairings are in ( )

Amnesia; Anime {Toma }

( OC x Canon, OC x OC)

Avatar; The Last Airbender { Zuko, Sokka, OC}

(OC x Canon, OC x OC, Canon x Canon)

Black Butler {Soma, Alois, Ronald}

(OC x Canon)

Blue Exorcist {OC, Rin, Amaimon}

(OC x OC, OC x Canon)

Diabolik Lovers ~Dark Haunted Bridal~ /Anime {Ayato, Reiji, Shu }

(OC x Canon, OC x OC)

Diabolik Lovers: More Blood {Ayato, Ruki, Azusa, Yuma }

(OC x Canon, OC x OC)

Dangan Ronpa {OC}

(OC x OC, Canon x Canon)

Free! {Rin, Nagisa, Nitori, Seijuro}

(OC x Canon, Canon x Canon, OC x OC )

Miria Nikki/The Future Diary {Yukiteru, Minene, Akise, OC}

(OC x Canon, OC x OC)

Ouran Highschool Host Club {Tamaki, Hikaru}

( OC x Canon, OC x OC )

I'll do it with you through email, I'll make one specifically for RP's and I'll send you the email addres.

Hey I'm Xethea. I want to RP Blue exorcist or the Host Club. I just finished watching both like last month.

I really wish that there was a fandom listed that I would enjoy/know because I think we would have a good time roleplaying. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back