• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Modern Romance RP Partner needed. (Female OCs only)

Adzel

RP Addict
I am looking for a roleplay partner, my OCs name is Jarack, and here is a reference

med.jpg
He is a really sweet guy, he is rich as hell, he is a half dragon, I can tell you more if you are interested. Just reply with a reference to your OC and a small summary of who they are and a small bio would be great. Thank you.

Can you just PM me? I don't have the time to create a character right now for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Ello, I'm interested ^^

But could you give a small brief to your plot? It's easier to build the character :P

Hey. I don't have any pictures regarding my OC, but I can give you her details.

Name: Alessandra

Nickname(s): Allie, Sandy, Alice, Alessa

Race: Half Snake Demon

Personality: Sarcastic, with a stubborn streak and fiery temper. Allie is also protective, gentle when necessary and a really sweet person.

Bio: Her mother made a deal with a demon, her father, and it resulted in Allie. She was trained for thirteen years and the final four were her more hands on approach. She killed seven demons. After she found out about the deal, she killed her father and left her mother. Works as a mercenary.

Sorry if it isn't good enough...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey. I don't have any pictures regarding my OC, but I can give you her details.
Name: Alessandra

Nickname(s): Allie, Sandy, Alice, Alessa

Race: Half Snake Demon

Personality: Sarcastic, with a stubborn streak and fiery temper. Allie is also protective, gentle when necessary and a really sweet person.

Bio: Her mother made a deal with a demon, her father, and it resulted in Allie. She was trained for thirteen years and the final four were her more hands on approach. She killed seven demons. After she found out about the deal, she killed her father and left her mother. Works as a mercenary.

Sorry if it isn't good enough...
I am very interested, mind sending me a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back