• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 mediavl rp

Is there anything else you're looking for in a RP partner for a medieval rp? I'm somewhat of a history nerd so I'm curious if you're going for 100% historical content or if you have some leeways in mind seeing as the medieval or middle ages in Europe's history is roughly from 500 AD to 1500 AD (though sometimes the marker shifts depending on factors but that's a rough period gap to cover it). I'll need some context but I would be happy to help cover the history side of things.

Is there anything else you're looking for in a RP partner for a medieval rp? I'm somewhat of a history nerd so I'm curious if you're going for 100% historical content or if you have some leeways in mind seeing as the medieval or middle ages in Europe's history is roughly from 500 AD to 1500 AD (though sometimes the marker shifts depending on factors but that's a rough period gap to cover it). I'll need some context but I would be happy to help cover the history side of things.
Like yeah, similar but also dnd kinda style

To clarify; you want a sort of DnD adventure that takes place in medieval times? Just without the fantasy elements? I'm not very well-versed in DnD so I hope I'm close to the mark.

Ah, I got it. I'm afraid I might not be much help then. However, if you ever get stumped on something history-related then feel free to reach out. Good luck!

hello... looked at the posts above and a dnd no-magic setting sounds awesome. not sure what i'd want to rp but if we can think up something together it'd be fun! let me know if you are interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back