• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 In search of great partners!

Cactuspolice

Professional Crier
Search for Great RP Parnters

Merry Christmas y'all! It’s a little late but I hope you appreciate the sentiment. I’m here looking for a few rp partners! And while I do have a few awesome rp partners, I’m greedy and I want more.

Few things about me. I'm a college student, I work part time and I'm running a business on top of that, you'd think this would mean I can' reply a lot but you would be wrong there! I'm always on my computer, and I usually use rping as a way to escape the stress of reality so you'll find me here a lot. That being said there will be times where I can't with anything and I will try to inform you when such an event happens.

How do I rp? Well, I never liked using terms like detailed or literature and such. It just feels degrading to other people who little rping with smaller post sizes. I post as much as the story calls for. If our two characters are having a conversation it's safe to assume that I won't be posting eight paragraph replies. I do like having something to work with when replying. I like details even if it's inner dialogue that other characters can't hear.

My first language isn't English, it's Spanish actually. I'm fluent in both but sometimes I make mistakes. I have Grammarly set up on my computer but some things just get past all of that. Forgive me. If it gets annoying just take me in the back and kill me. That all being said I like to think of myself as a fun cactus and we can all have fun together

• ✦ Please tell me if your leaving, I hate being ditched. Even if it's just one message saying I'm leaving forever. I wont question you.
    ✦ I love OOC chat! I'm a lonely bean in real life so please keep me company
    ✦ Plot together! I don't want to be the only one making up the plot and I also don't want you to be the only one making plot. We are a team and we best should figure out how to torture our characters
    ✦ Tell me if something is bothering you. I usually try to make things as terrible and horrible in the rp as possible but if something is making you uncomfortable please let me know.

• 1 Vampire X Human (I would like to be the human)
    Vampires have been the secret power within human society that humans aren't ready to know about but when a series of murders of fledgling vampires have been discovered a vampire is sent out of her coven to follow a human reporter who may be the key of uncovering the truth

2 Superheros (I would like to be the older sister in the group of siblings FXF preferred)
    A group of siblings (I'll be playing the group of siblings but my main character will be the protective older sister) are saved from an institution who wanted to use their powers to unleash an old evil on to the world. They are brought to a 'safe' place where other superpowered teens and kids are kept to be trained to become the next superheroes. Pretty much your character would be a teen inside this institution and they meet and danger happens.

Coded by taliaangeni taliaangeni

Last edited:
Hello, I'm interested in role-playing with you. Just a few questions: Do you mind OCs? I'm in the process of creating a few. Also, if there was a fandom involved, which ones do you prefer? Thanks!

I would love to do either plots tou have written above, the vampirr x human mostly.

Please private message me if you are interested.

Hello, I'm interested in role-playing with you. Just a few questions: Do you mind OCs? I'm in the process of creating a few. Also, if there was a fandom involved, which ones do you prefer? Thanks!
Hey thanks for replying! I'm totally cool with OCs I actually prefer it using fandoms universes as just a preset world for characters. Fandoms I'm interested in are: ✦ Skyrim
✦ Justice League
✦Teen titans

Search for Great RP Parnters

Merry Christmas y'all! It’s a little late but I hope you appreciate the sentiment. I’m here looking for a few rp partners! And while I do have a few awesome rp partners, I’m greedy and I want more.

Few things about me. I'm a college student, I work part time and I'm running a business on top of that, you'd think this would mean I can' reply a lot but you would be wrong there! I'm always on my computer, and I usually use rping as a way to escape the stress of reality so you'll find me here a lot. That being said there will be times where I can't with anything and I will try to inform you when such an event happens.

How do I rp? Well, I never liked using terms like detailed or literature and such. It just feels degrading to other people who little rping with smaller post sizes. I post as much as the story calls for. If our two characters are having a conversation it's safe to assume that I won't be posting eight paragraph replies. I do like having something to work with when replying. I like details even if it's inner dialogue that other characters can't hear.

My first language isn't English, it's Spanish actually. I'm fluent in both but sometimes I make mistakes. I have Grammarly set up on my computer but some things just get past all of that. Forgive me. If it gets annoying just take me in the back and kill me. That all being said I like to think of myself as a fun cactus and we can all have fun together

• ✦ Please tell me if your leaving, I hate being ditched. Even if it's just one message saying I'm leaving forever. I wont question you.
    ✦ I love OOC chat! I'm a lonely bean in real life so please keep me company
    ✦ Plot together! I don't want to be the only one making up the plot and I also don't want you to be the only one making plot. We are a team and we best should figure out how to torture our characters
    ✦ Tell me if something is bothering you. I usually try to make things as terrible and horrible in the rp as possible but if something is making you uncomfortable please let me know.

• 1 Vampire X Human (I would like to be the human)
    Vampires have been the secret power within human society that humans aren't ready to know about but when a series of murders of fledging vampires have been discovered a vampire is sent out of her coven to follow a human reporter who may be the key of uncovering the truth

2 Superheros (I would like to be the older sister in the group of siblings FXF prefered)
    A group of siblings are saved from an institution who wanted to use their powers to unleash an old evil on to the world. They are brough to a 'safe' place where other super powered teens and kids are kept to be trained to become the next superheros.

Coded by taliaangeni taliaangeni
Hey there :) Id love to do any of these :) With you as bold :) * are the ones i like more :)
Rebel x Jock****
✦ Teacher x Student*****
Deaf boy X Hearing boy***
✦ Person in Abusive Relation X Their best friend who wants them out of relationship******
✦ model x photographer*****

Hello! I see you've already gotten a few replies on this thread, so I'm not so sure if you're still searching for a partner, but if you are I would love to discuss the possibility of linking up for an RP! From what you've written, I think we might be compatible as partners though I guess we'd have to talk more about it first. I'm particularly interested in "deaf boy X hearing boy", "person in abusive relationship X their best friend who wants them out of the relationship", and it would be cool to either have a completely original universe or something DC comics related like you offered. I hope you get back to me if you're interested!

Hey there, I wouldn't mind doing a magic user X magic hater dealeo. Sounds like it could be pretty interesting.

Hi there! I'm interested in "Person in Abusive Relation X Their best friend who wants them out of relationship" & your FxF "Superheroes" plot. Do you have Discord by any chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back