• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Genshin Impact rp partner search! (18+ only please!)

pendulumofwealandwoe

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
anime scenery rainfall GIF

Tumblr_l_12881428518157.png
Hello!

My name is Ash, I'm 25 and I'm looking for rp partners for Genshin Impact!
I've been playing since 1.6 and am fully up to date with the Archon Quest.

Info
  • My timezone is GMT (+0) but I'm happy to rp with people from any timezones! I don't mind slow replies, personally I'm usually busy with work or studying, but I reply as much as I can
  • I'm only interested in rp with people over 18! I hope you understand
  • I write literate, multi paragraph to novella depending on how much time/energy I have. I'll always give more than a paragraph though
  • I enjoy talking ooc about headcanons, plot ideas, or just how your day is going! And especially just being insane together thinking up what kind of scenarios to put our characters through hehehe
  • CCxCC only please! I'm still developing my muses and am not sure with OC's at the moment, if you get me!

Muses
  • Kaveh
  •  Childe
Ships/Pairing
I'm multiship friendly with Kaveh, with my favourite being Alhaitham x Kaveh of course! Though with Childe and I'm a bit picky, Childe x Zhongli is my favourite.

I can write as male, female or nonbinary/trans versions of my characters. I'm happy to do MxM, FxF, MxF (would prefer writing as female in straight ships), NBxM/F/NB

Plots/Themes
I'm up for anything and don't really have any triggers so darker themes are fine with me, as long as it's not a character like dying from some terminal illness.

I love some angst, hurt/comfort, love/hate, smut (fade to black of course following the rules of this site), fluff. I just love writing romantic relationships.

Tropes and Au's I love: Fantasy, Royalty, Dominance Hierarchy, Dark horror ish themes, Vampires and Werewolves, Merfolk/Human, Creatures/Mixed species (like part animal, wings, etc), Angel/Demon, Modern, College, Baker/Coffee Shop, Star Crossed Lovers, Streamer/Fan, etc.

I'm comfortable with any requests so swing them by me! The worst I'll say is no, so don't feel judged.
I'm really bad at thinking up plots alone, so if you have any suggestions I would love you forever. I'm more than happy to think up ideas and plan out our little universe for our characters in depth!!
Thanks so much for reading this!! If you're interested please comment or dm me ❤️❤️ I'm excited to make friends!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back