• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 FXF W/ Raegan & Babygurl

Hailey walked down the hall, Her head up high and her fingers racking her hair. Her long dirty blonde hair, as gorgeous as could be. She was hot, Like hot as hell. She was tall, had perky boobs, Nice hips, Pretty face and forest green eyes that were absolutely stunning. She swayed her hips side to side in her tight acid wash skinny jeans traveling over to her locker standing up straight checking out girls as they walk by with her teasing facial expression spread wide across her face. Today was definitely gonna be a great day. She leaned up against it kicking her leg back with her black heals that were latched around her ankles tightly.

@Raegan

Allie was making her way to her locker, as she then heard the clicking of heels down the end of the hall, where she had just passed. "Please dont notice me" Allie mummers to herself repeatedly as she hears the sound of Hailey's heels get closer. As Hailey makes her way near Allie, Allie turns her back and faces her locker taking out her braids that neatly separated her two colours of hair and flipped the hair that was black, mixing it with the colours. Giving Hailey one less reason to pick her out. She wore her black high waisted skinnies and a white crop top that read, "Boo you whore" on it, referencing her favourite movie, Mean Girls.

@Babygurl

Last edited by a moderator:

Hailey watched all the new chicks walk in stumbling across one in particular. She smirked deviously, She made her way up to her she had wavy hair and had just taken out her braids. Her eyes landed on the girl inching her eyes up her petite body. Hailey walked up to her leaning against the locker examining the face of the girl noticing it was, Allie. Ew. "Fuck, I didn't know it was you. Well that's a fucking disappointed. Boo!" She growled shoving Allie out of the way. Hailey didn't deny the fact Allie did look pretty hot today, not gonna lie. She shuffled away with her heals snapping upon the ground clutching her fists at her sides bitterly shoving people out of the way heading to her first class, Hoping to God Allie wasn't in her first period.

@Raegan

Allie flinched at Hailey's presence. "Fucking bitch." Allie mummered under her breath as Hailey had gotten out of ear shot. Allie texted her friends and told them, "that bitch is back, dont make eye contact." and chuckles sending another text "youll turn to stone"

Allie turned off her phone and put it in her pocket pulling her pants up and pulling down the front of her shirt a little bit, she made her way to Maths, smiling at the boys who envied to be with her, and smirking at the girls who envied to be her, all she hoped was that Hailey, wouldnt take her place in the unwritten popularity caste of the school. Allie walked into maths and saw exactly who she didn't want to see. Hailey. Allie made a nice smile over at the girl and sat in the back corner of the room away from her and ran her fingers through her hair sitting in her desk minding her own business.

@Babygurl

Hailey looked up instantly snapping her gaze up at Allie who had stepped in the room giving her a smile. She rolled her eyes in disgust pushing herself out of her chair standing to her feet walking over to the girl. She leaned down over the table in front of her. "I know you like me, don't deny it you fucking bitch. I'm the one you wish to be with. I bet you think about me all the time." Hailey said in slow sexy tone shoving her cleavage in front of Allies face. Her beautiful green eyes staring into Allies then quirked an eyebrow. "Touch me." She laughed grabbing the girls hand and placed it on her boob. She then smacked her hand away when the bell rang turning on her heals. "Don't deny it, you love me." Hailey winked walking back to her table seeing the teacher walk in, some guy that was completely boring and had nothing interesting to say.

@Raegan

Allie closed her eyes and bit her lip trying to keep from yelling at the, quite attractive, girl. "Fucking hell," Allie says gently tapping the inside of Hailey's knee causing her to almost fall. Expecting the girl to turn around and glare, Allie just smiles and waves her hand and bats her eyes. "sorry." she mouths feeling a little confident with herself not letting her ex-best friend get to her like this. As class is in the works Allie, keeps thinking of what Hailey had said to her. She bites her lip and hides her face and sits on her hands and lets out a sigh. Allie didnt want to look over at Hailey but gives in and does anyways, she smiles and remembers what they used to do when they were back in middle school, across the classroom from each other, making all those funny, stupid faces at each other, laughing loud to where the teacher sent them to the principles office... Allie had even forgot she was staring.

@Babygurl

Hailey smirked turning her attention away from the teacher seeing that Allie was staring at the beautiful girl. She squinted her eyes, Then started to laugh hardly when the teacher paired them together for the project. "Thanks you fucking asshole." She said bluntly trotting over to Allie once more sitting beside her. "So, what brings you along to this school?" She asked with a glare propping her head up on her fist lazily staring at Allie not wanting to be near her, mostly there to harass her of course. "Come to play? With your good old buddy?" She asked curiously licking her teeth with her tongue grazing it along her pearly whites slowly then her lips. "Look, I don't fucking like you at all. Actually I hate you and were paired to be partners and you're gonna fucking deal with it. Alright?" She asked running her hand up along Allies upper thigh gripping it tightly with her finger tips.

@Raegan

Allie smirked unconsciously and nods, "yeah, i don't fucking like you at all either." Allie says mocking her tone. "Granted i think you would like fucking me..." Allie says in disgust and picks up Hailey's hand from her thigh and dropping it on her own. "and i dont swing that way, and neither do you, being you have a boyfriend, and you two think you can rule the school or some shit... even though everyone knows i do." Allie says smiling at Hailey watching her lick her lips and crosses her legs looking down breaking her stare at Hailey's lips, face red.

@Babygurl

Alright, Sorry dude. I get pretty into haha. Peace! ( :P )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back