• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Fandoms. Please look!

Saiyan Princess

Always unhappy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Werewolf

Vampire

Disney

Phantom of the Opera

Black Butler

Vampire Knight

Inuyasha

Black Blood Brothers

Diabolik Lovers

Naruto (all the way up until after the Chunin Exams)

Soul Eater (very little)

DBGT

DBZ Kai

Yugioh (Duel Monsters)

Pokemon

The Giver

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

demon

Angel

Medieval, like kings and queens

Mermaids

My Babysitter's a Vampire

Never Cry Werewolf

Werewolf

Vampire

Disney

The Giver

Angel

Medieval

Those are the ones I would be interested in :)

hahaha omg yes it is one of my favorite books ever :3 I seriously love Lois Lowry. She writes books so well!!!

Unfortunately, the only one I could really get into was the Giver. I have read the other books though. I haven't seen the new movie yet. Do you want to try a Giver rp?

Sure :) I haven't seen the movie either... Didn't want to waste my time when I knew the book would be better anyways haha

1. Jonas is supposed to be 12 not 17

2. He's supposed to lie down, not sit, when getting a memory

3. Taylor Swift was in the movie

Need I say more? It isn't worth seeing, though I want to, to satisfy my curiosity. I'll send another pm

Exactly reasons I didn't go see it... although I wasn't aware Taylor Swift was in it... That's a whole other reason on it's own to not see that movie hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back