• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐Ÿ๐ฑ๐Ÿโ”‚๐๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๏น™๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ด๏นšโ€• canon, alternate universes, yuri

riddle .

โŽฏ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป
Roleplay Type(s)
font call font call font call
soukoku
indelibly fated
romance focused
various genres/themes
both characters available
OVERVIEW
RIDDLE'S NOTE: This is a ChuuyaxDazai exclusive interest check for a 1x1 rp and might contain spoilers for the Bungou Stray Dogs manga, some of the light novels, and BEAST.
Now, for those of you still interested, welcome! I'm Riddle or Olive, 23, she/they, lit-advanced rper, in the EST timezone. I'm looking for around 2 to 3 partners right now. Here are my writing samples to get a better feel for what my writing style is like. Post length varies, and I mirror my partner for the most part, but a good 700 to 1k words is my default most of the time, borderline novella too. Activity ranges from daily posts to maybe 1 or 2 a week as I work full time so my energy level varies. That said, I will let you know if I might disappear for a bit and would appreciate the same heads up from my partner, if you're no longer interested in the rp, no biggie, just let me know. I listed both characters available as I'm fine playing either, so I'll leave it up to you if you have a preference. I do like making a server on Discord for OOC chatter and sharing plot ideas and stuff, and I'm open to rp on there. DMs or a thread on RPN is fine too, whatever vibes the most with my partner.
My partner needs to be 19+ for my comfort and the subject matter we might delve into in some of the plots (it's BSD and dazai, so obviously lmao), but please let me know any triggers you may have as I don't have any but want my partner to be comfortable. I would prefer my partner to be at least semi-literate and I might ask for a writing sample. Since this is a BSD based rp, my partner should know about the story and characters pretty well. You don't have to be totally caught up with the manga/anime, but at least knowledgeable, and I can meet you wherever you're at. I am a big fan of plot and world-building elements, so I would like a long-term partner who is the same and wants to flesh it out and delve into the BSD world, whether it's canon or AU. I am not super rigid on having everything planned out and do like going crazy and making it up at some points as we go. Since this pairing is kind of a hyperfixation of mine right now, I would love a partner to rave to about them through OOC and bounce off of each other about all sorts of interests from anime, video games, music, memes, etc! Please reach out to me through DM about which plot looks good to you or share your own ideas. I'm open to hearing them!
CANON
What it says on the tin. We would follow the manga/anime's events and jump in at any point that we wanted and start from there. Doesn't mean we have to follow it the story exactly and can change stuff up as we go, whatever you feel like doing!
ALTERNATE UNIVERSES
As you may have already guessed, this part is for those plots that take canon and throw it into the blender. The plots I have listed are just ones I've been thinking about recently but are by no means the end-all-be-all or something you have to pick from as an alternate universe can be anything you're craving with this pair or just want to see them in! I'm going to include BEAST in here as well since it is an AU, and I think it could be very juicy to get into (no biggie if you are unfamiliar/haven't read it as we can do something else!).
โฅ PM boss Chuuya x barista/artist Dazai who helps the ADA occasionally, hidden identities
โฅ Celebrities forced to work together (model x singer, actor x singer, actor x actor, whatever mix you want) enemies to lovers type beat
โฅ Hunting Dog Chuuya x PM executive Dazai, cat and mouse, joining forces
โฅ Dazai joined the Sheep and he and Chuuya grew up together, start to take on the PM, have to avoid the ADA and get involved with some of the other groups, found family, friends to lovers, possible betrayal or temptation??
โฅ Chuuya left the PM with Dazai after Mimic, could start with them on the run and going into hiding, dealing with the aftermath, lots of angst and hurt/comfort with this one
YURI
This one is pretty self-explanatory, skk but female. I put it separately depending on if it was something anyone would be interested in as it's fxf and might not be everyone's favorite cup of tea. All the ideas I listed above plus canon apply here and could be more interesting coming from a feminine perspective between Chuuya and Dazai. Lemme know if you'd like to do a femskk rp if you decide to reach out!
tag
tag
tag here
tag here

UPDATE-2.png

1 PARTNER FOUND

Still open for 2 more partners!
FOIbPRtVgAEuhgn-removebg-preview.png

Last edited:
โ™ก โ€• bump!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back