• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 (damanofwar and amanda rose)

DaManofWar said:
Ryan decided to follow after Sam. He wandered into the garage after her. "Heard what my mom told you," he said to her. "Need help?"
"No, no, I'm fine." She said, tensing up again. "I need to clean everything."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"No, no, I'm fine." She said, tensing up again. "I need to clean everything."

[/QUOTE]
Ryan scoffed. "You know, having help isn't all that bad. Works gets down faster," he said it firmly.

DaManofWar said:
Ryan scoffed. "You know, having help isn't all that bad. Works gets down faster," he said it firmly.
She glared at him, her tail swishing. "You mom isn't going to allow you to. You know that, and I'll be the one punished for it."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She glared at him, her tail swishing. "You mom isn't going to allow you to. You know that, and I'll be the one punished for it."

[/QUOTE]
Ryan sighed. "Yeah. So, let's just talk." Ryan swallowed before he continued. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

DaManofWar said:
Ryan sighed. "Yeah. So, let's just talk." Ryan swallowed before he continued. "Will you be my girlfriend?"
She froze. "I-..." She shook her head, her face a dark red. "I can't both your parents would legitemately kill me..."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She froze. "I-..." She shook her head, her face a dark red. "I can't both your parents would legitemately kill me..."

[/QUOTE]
Ryan frowned, sad. He walked over to her, standing next to her. "I won't let that happen," he said it like a vow.

DaManofWar said:
Ryan frowned, sad. He walked over to her, standing next to her. "I won't let that happen," he said it like a vow.
"You mom already hates me." She said, grabbing a box in the huge clutter and placing a few things into it. "A-and I work for you. It's wrong..."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"You mom already hates me." She said, grabbing a box in the huge clutter and placing a few things into it. "A-and I work for you. It's wrong..."

[/QUOTE]
Ryan took a few things and helped put them in the box. "Yeah, yeah, it's just.....you ever want something so bad you can't control yourself? I do. I want you everytime I see you, Sam." He gingerly slide his hand across to hers. "We can keep it a secret. I won't let it blow up in our faces. Please Sam, I really like you. I showed you that today. And I think you like me too."

DaManofWar said:
Ryan took a few things and helped put them in the box. "Yeah, yeah, it's just.....you ever want something so bad you can't control yourself? I do. I want you everytime I see you, Sam." He gingerly slide his hand across to hers. "We can keep it a secret. I won't let it blow up in our faces. Please Sam, I really like you. I showed you that today. And I think you like me too."
"This isn't something we can keep a secret!" She excalimed, stopping the packing. "I live here and do nothing but work for your parents! I don't get time off! Don't you get it?! I can't date you, Ryan!" Sam turned back to the box and slowly began to pack. "I want to... but I can't."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"This isn't something we can keep a secret!" She excalimed, stopping the packing. "I live here and do nothing but work for your parents! I don't get time off! Don't you get it?! I can't date you, Ryan!" Sam turned back to the box and slowly began to pack. "I want to... but I can't."

[/QUOTE]
Ryan huffed. "Okay," he told Sam, "at least I know you want me too." He left her alone after he said that. He would just go back to his room for now.

DaManofWar said:
Ryan huffed. "Okay," he told Sam, "at least I know you want me too." He left her alone after he said that. He would just go back to his room for now.
She sighed, her cheeks flushed as she decided to continue cleaning up. She figured his mom or dad would keep her busy for the rest of the day, at least.

Georgina Jacobs came downstairs. She hadn't heard anything. "Samantha," she said firmly, "I need to talk to you about something."

@Amanda Rose

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back