• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 (damanofwar and amanda rose)

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She continued to purr, blushing darkly and looking up at him. "S-so..."

[/QUOTE]
Ryan looked her right in the eye. "What? Do you need me to stop?"

DaManofWar said:
Ryan looked her right in the eye. "What? Do you need me to stop?"
She whimper and dug her head into her arm. "I-it feels good... But shouldn't I be working?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She whimper and dug her head into her arm. "I-it feels good... But shouldn't I be working?"

[/QUOTE]
Ryan smiled. "You have plenty of time for that later, " he then stroked her even more, rubbing his hands up and down her body now as he gently pushed her onto the couch. "Consider this an early break."

DaManofWar said:
Ryan smiled. "You have plenty of time for that later, " he then stroked her even more, rubbing his hands up and down her body now as he gently pushed her onto the couch. "Consider this an early break."
She mewed and covered her mouth, blushing and looking down.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She mewed and covered her mouth, blushing and looking down.

[/QUOTE]
Ryan took her hand off her mouth. "I love it when you meow," he said finally placing his lips on hers. Now she would know why he wanted her to have a day off tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaManofWar said:
Ryan took her hand off her mouth. "I love it when you mewo," he said finally placing his lips on hers. Now she would know why he wanted her to have a day off tomorrow.
She slowly began to kiss him back, but then stopped and pulled away. "W-what are we doing?" She asked, scooting back on the couch. "Your parents will kill me for kissing you." She said, beforw hurridly rising to her feet and taking steps backwards. "I-I..."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She slowly began to kiss him back, but then stopped and pulled away. "W-what are we doing?" She asked, scooting back on the couch. "Your parents will kill me for kissing you." She said, beforw hurridly rising to her feet and taking steps backwards. "I-I..."

[/QUOTE]
Ryan stood up, and followed Sam. "They won't know," he said to her, before taking her hand. When she stuttered, he just kissed her again.

DaManofWar said:
Ryan stood up, and followed Sam. "They won't know," he said to her, before taking her hand. When she stuttered, he just kissed her again.
Her face reddened as she gently kissed him back, but then pulled away. "W-what if they do?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Her face reddened as she gently kissed him back, but then pulled away. "W-what if they do?"

[/QUOTE]
Ryan laughed it off. "I'll be very careful so that it doesn't happen," he told, before taking her hand and leading her to the games room in the basement. There was a pool table, Playstation 4, mini bar, the works. He turned back to her and wrapped his arms around her.

DaManofWar said:
Ryan laughed it off. "I'll be very careful so that it doesn't happen," he told, before taking her hand and leading her to the games room in the basement. There was a pool table, Playstation 4, mini bar, the works. He turned back to her and wrapped his arms around her.
She blushed and nodded. "O-okay!"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She blushed and nodded. "O-okay!"

[/QUOTE]
Ryan smiled, and started to lean in closer to her face. "Now do you know why I want you to stay off work tomorrow?" he asked the question quietly.

DaManofWar said:
Ryan smiled, and started to lean in closer to her face. "Now do you know why I want you to stay off work tomorrow?" he asked the question quietly.
She nodded, bluahing darkly still before moving to the side. "I-I still think this is sort of wrong..."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She nodded, bluahing darkly still before moving to the side. "I-I still think this is sort of wrong..."

[/QUOTE]
Ryan just kissed her cheek gently. "I'm a bad boy whose had a crush on you since my parents hired you, Sam," he told her lovingly, holding her closer. "Please kiss me back."

DaManofWar said:
Ryan just kissed her cheek gently. "I'm a bad boy whose had a crush on you since my parents hired you, Sam," he told her lovingly, holding her closer. "Please kiss me back."
Her face went darker and she pecked him on the lips, looking down quickly as she pulled away.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Her face went darker and she pecked him on the lips, looking down quickly as she pulled away.

[/QUOTE]
Ryan turned a bit red. "Not like that," he said, before kissing her full on the lips. He lingered there before parting. "Like that."

DaManofWar said:
Ryan turned a bit red. "Not like that," he said, before kissing her full on the lips. He lingered there before parting. "Like that."
She blinked at him once, her tail swishing back and forth as her cheeks became a darker red. "L-like that?" She asked, moving closer to him before hearing one of his parents calling for her. She pulled away and darted to the stairs. "Coming!" She exclaimed. "This is still a bad idea, you know..."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She blinked at him once, her tail swishing back and forth as her cheeks became a darker red. "L-like that?" She asked, moving closer to him before hearing one of his parents calling for her. She pulled away and darted to the stairs. "Coming!" She exclaimed. "This is still a bad idea, you know..."

[/QUOTE]
Ryan just picked up a pool qui and played by himself.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((Mmk!))
Samantha quickly hurried up the stairs, heading to his mothers room slowly, head pering down. "Ye-yes mitress?"

[/QUOTE]
Georgina Jacobs raised an eyebrow at Samantha. "I need you to do some work for me right now," she ordered, "for example, I would greatly appearticate it if you would be able to start work on cleaning the garage, as we discussed yesterday."

DaManofWar said:
Georgina Jacobs raised an eyebrow at Samantha. "I need you to do some work for me right now," she ordered, "for example, I would greatly appearticate it if you would be able to start work on cleaning the garage, as we discussed yesterday."
She nodded. "T-the garage. Right." Samantha shifted, head still towards the floor, fiddling with her thumbs. "Would you like to pack everything? Or throw things out..?" She asked

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She nodded. "T-the garage. Right." Samantha shifted, head still towards the floor, fiddling with her thumbs. "Would you like to pack everything? Or throw things out..?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
Georgina sighed, and rubbed her brow with her thumb and index finger. "I would like you pack everything away. Any trash is to be thrown out. Understood?"

Ryan shook his head. He could hear his mom talking to Sam. She was always very upper class and rather controlling. He didn't like the way she treated Sam at all.

DaManofWar said:
Georgina sighed, and rubbed her brow with her thumb and index finger. "I would like you pack everything away. Any trash is to be thrown out. Understood?"
Ryan shook his head. He could hear his mom talking to Sam. She was always very upper class and rather controlling. He didn't like the way she treated Sam at all.
"Y-yes ma'am." She said with a nod, quickly exiting the room and rushing down the staira, ignoring ryan and going to the garage.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Y-yes ma'am." She said with a nod, quickly exiting the room and rushing down the staira, ignoring ryan and going to the garage.

[/QUOTE]
Ryan decided to follow after Sam. He wandered into the garage after her. "Heard what my mom told you," he said to her. "Need help?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back