• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 Creepy Pasta RolePlay

~She smiled softly and kissed his forehead softly. She had to stand in her toes to kiss his forehead, since he was taller than her~

"and you're too short"Daniel said with a smile on his face picking her up a little bit more and hug her

"yeah sure a date it is"is"Daniel did not know if you could actually kill a person it was usually his tulpa that killed people but it was usually his as well so he agreed to do it in his head and he put her down

"you sound like a cute kitten when you purring"he did not mind getting dragged around by his girlfriend

I lived with a mountain lion cub for 15 years. I taught him how to purr and I feed him. ~She chuckled~

(Bump~)

"that sounds like a fun thing to do better than all my stories me going slowly crazy in a mental institution"

~She smiled sweetly and killed some random guy she saw on the news.~ Would you like to go home and go on a proper date, since you dislike killing? ~She asked him~

"yeah because he's not coming out I think he's very mad at me"he said sadly not wanting to be much of a bother on her since someone didn't want to come out

~She held onto him and flew back to their house. She let him go once she landed and went inside to cook something for herself and him~

"yeah I'm sorry about that"he says as they landed wee bit scared because he never flew before like that but he knew he was safe in her arms"serves you right siding with her and not me this is what you get As punishment."

~Psy had made dinner and rested on the couch so Daniel could talk to his Tulpa for a bit while the food cooled down~

"so what's my punishment I'll take it gladly so I can continue on"his tulpa took his dagger and stab Daniel in the leg"I'll be leaving have fun"

~Psy sensed blood and got up. She jolts up and rushes out to him~ Are you okay?! ~She asked him panicked<

Daniel pulled the dagger out of his leg and blood started to come out of his wound"yes I am fine just need to patch myself up for quick"

Here let me help ~She ran inside and got some gauze for his wound. She cleaned his wound and wrapped it with the gauze~ There, it's that better?

Daniel sat at the table and looked at the food a little bit surprised that vampire can cook so good since they don't eat that much."this looks very good"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back