• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 Creepy Pasta RolePlay

Strawberraki

Distracted Weeb
Roleplay Type(s)
(Warning~! This will have gore and violence.)

A couple found dead this morning on 13 Oak Branch, in downtown Michigan were supposedly just getting home from work when an unknown person broke in their home. According to an autopsy the couple were missing their heart, all their blood and other vital organs, including some random bits of skin. However the murder weapon wasn't found and police say that they didn't know anyone who could do this. If you know anyone one who could have done this please call: 1-800-000-9999..... The news report ended and went on to another story. This has the creepypasta gang asking around to see which of their "friends" had kill the couple, but none confessed to it, so they shrugged it off. What happened?

Daniel turned off the TV intern to his Tulpa"did I do this without knowing."his Tulpa shake its head"no we did not do this"Daniel turn back to TV wondering who did that and then looked outside it was still morning." I'll take a walk when its night time"

~Psychopathy was asleep in her room. She didn't awake in the morning due to her being nocturnal~

Daniel got up and headed to his bedroom."can you wake me up when it's night time."He was feeling tired and lazy right now even if he's using energetic."yes I will"Daniel got in bed and went to sleep.

~When the sun fell, Psycho woke up and yawned. Her pet bat, Fallen, was still sleeping soundly~

Tulpa woke Daniel up he got up pretty easily he yawned and stretched as he got dressed.

~Psycho chuckled at her sleeping pet and walked to her front door. She put on her crown and locked the door behind her as she walked out the door. She walked down a path she made a few years ago~

Daniel walked to his front door and started to walk down the street not paying attention to anything his Tulpa paid attention to everything for him.

~Psy sighed at the beautiful night and looked at her huge wings. She took to the air and flew to the small town and landed on a building close by Daniel~

His Tulpa told him that someone landed on a building nearby.Daniel nodded his head and looked up where his tulpa told him and then looked back down at the street

~Psycho watch him and smirked. Her fangs glinted in the light of the street lights and the moon's light. She flew down near him only a few mere feet away from him. Her eyes glowed softly~

Daniel look back at the girl"what is up with you"he says as he puts his hand on his dagger getting ready for her to attack him

Well well well, what do we have here? ~She almost purred in her dark two toned voice. Her smirk widened as he reached for his dagger. She chuckled at this action and her wings folded behind her~ That wouldn't help your case, human.

Psychopathy the Insane, but mortals call me Psy or Psycho for short ~She told him. The undertone in her voice was her normal tone just a bit darker and in reverse~

"I never heard of Psychopathy the insane before"he glances over at his tulpa still wanting to keep an eye on her and he looks very angry"kill her!"Daniel resisted the urge to listen to him

I can see your friend there and I know what he wants to do. Tell him I can't be killed ~She smirked and bared her fangs at his Tulpa~

I'm not a human and of course I can see what your thinking and what is in your head, I'm a vampire that's why ~Psy chuckled and glared at his Tulpa~

" so why did you land near by me I see nothing interesting about me"he started to relax more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back