• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 cravings

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello, I am Reiia and I am new to this site, but not new to role-playing. I have been role-playing since I was a teenager, while I consider myself fairly literate, I feel that too many paragraphs without moving the plot along is pointless. That being said I'm not too picky on post size, what you can expect from me is 2+ paragraph at least, sometimes more but probably never less.

I need a person who is patient, as I have my slow days especially when I'm tired as being a mom sometimes does that.

Anyways onto the fun stuff..... Pairings!

I am usually more into slice of life role-plays that have romance in them..... I usually prefer to RP as a female, but I am a creative person and will not say I can't role-play as male.

Good girl x bad boy

best friends

bandmember x fan

gang leader x cop's daughter

alcoholic x girlfriend/wife

soldier x wife (World War II)

Victorian age

arranged marriage

That's all I can think of right now, if you have any suggestions go ahead and let me know the worst I can say is no =)

Last edited by a moderator:
ErzaQueen said:
I'd be interested in the
band member x fan real band or made up
Great! I was thinking maybe she won a contest to spend a day with her favorite bandmember during a contest....What do you think?

[QUOTE="Reiia silver]Great! Did you want to brainstorm here or did you want to PM me? Unfortunately I can’t use the private messaging system yet….

[/QUOTE]
We can brainstorm here. I'd want to be the bad boy, and I am open to a lot of concepts. Anything in particular that you had in mind?

RaCka said:
We can brainstorm here. I'd want to be the bad boy, and I am open to a lot of concepts. Anything in particular that you had in mind?
Okay, what I had in mind is maybe they wind up having to work with one another even though they do not get along at all, but slowly they begin to become friends and then eventually fall in love…. It’s a small plot but it’s something we can build on….

[QUOTE="Reiia silver]Okay, what I had in mind is maybe they wind up having to work with one another even though they do not get along at all, but slowly they begin to become friends and then eventually fall in love…. It’s a small plot but it’s something we can build on….

[/QUOTE]
That sounds neat. Any particular place you want to work? I'm thinking an office setting perhaps. Or maybe we are working on a school project.

RaCka said:
That sounds neat. Any particular place you want to work? I'm thinking an office setting perhaps. Or maybe we are working on a school project.
I was thinking of more like a school setting, whether it be high school or college….But then again maybe they can even be neighbors don’t really like each other or something that

[QUOTE="Reiia silver]I was thinking of more like a school setting, whether it be high school or college….But then again maybe they can even be neighbors don’t really like each other or something that

[/QUOTE]
College sounds good. You can be the very studious girl who wants to schedule everything perfectly, and I am the guy who plays by his own rules and hates conformity.

RaCka said:
College sounds good. You can be the very studious girl who wants to schedule everything perfectly, and I am the guy who plays by his own rules and hates conformity.
That sounds perfect to me, anything else we would like to add? Also I assume you want to do this in private threads?

[QUOTE="Reiia silver]That sounds perfect to me, anything else we would like to add? Also I assume you want to do this in private threads?

[/QUOTE]
Neat. We can improvise the rest. I guess we can start off in the midst of realizing that we have to work together. We decided to meet up somewhere, like a library or someplace secluded. Yes, we can make a private thread.

[QUOTE="Reiia silver]That sounds perfect to me, anything else we would like to add? Also I assume you want to do this in private threads?

[/QUOTE]
Oh, and one thing, would you want to play the character in first person? I find that to be more fun. We can do the narrative in third person of course when we need to change the scene.

RaCka said:
Oh, and one thing, would you want to play the character in first person? I find that to be more fun. We can do the narrative in third person of course when we need to change the scene.
I am okay with that or at least trying it, but I haven’t RP like that before so it may take some getting used to.

[QUOTE="Reiia silver]I am okay with that or at least trying it, but I haven’t RP like that before so it may take some getting used to.

[/QUOTE]
If you don't like it, we can switch to third person. It's not a big deal. It would be more like playwriting.

Character A: We write in first person

Character B: We write in first person

Narrative in third person

RaCka said:
If you don't like it, we can switch to third person. It's not a big deal. It would be more like playwriting.
Character A: We write in first person

Character B: We write in first person

Narrative in third person
Like I said, I’m fine with giving it a try

Users who are viewing this thread

Back